• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2015 Surgeries

Hi,
Thanks Mazza for the new thread!

I am having a bypass on the 4th January all being well :)

Anyone else for January?

Bypass scheduled for January 2nd!
Does mean I'm on pre op diet over Christmas but I'm sure it will be worth it

Hi Mazza and Xemzax,

I start my LSD from tomorrow for surgery on 4th Jan. I am quite lucky to only have to do a short stint!
I hope you are both well x

I'm having my bypass on 20th jan, start LSD on 5th January! I'm going to enjoy christmas but still try to be good x

Hi mrshengy, welcome :)

Are you doing the Milk diet?

Hey there, just wanted to wish all you January 2015 oppers all the very best and a speedy recovery.

Love from a January 2014 opper (sleeve) with not one single regret!!

Hi all,

Mrshengy- I am feeling nervous and excited in equal measures about the whole thing.
I am doing the low cal LSD which I'm finding ok. I'm not to hungry but my energy levels are quite low.
How are you feeling? And which LSD are you doing?

Marta- thank you Hun. It's great to see that you have no regrets at almost a year out. It's really encouraging x

January 2015 operation dates??

Hello,
I only joined this site last night and I am very excited to meet people that are in the same boat as me as it's hard to get the support you need from family and friends that have never had weight problems. If anyone has a planned procedure for January 2015 and fancy a chat just comment xx

Me too Sherlock! I am glad I am not the only one to find this all very confusing. Hopefully we won't be newbies for very long and both get the hang of it together xx

Hi Christinemarie

Yes, think I understand up to op, it is the liquid and purée stage that confuses me. Would like to get some shakes and vitamins in but am totally confused as to what to get?

I know Sherlock! It has all changed since my band, the pre op diet was literally just soup made from a stock cube and water and salad, it was ridiculous! At least this one is a bit sensible. But it's getting yourself programmed to think that when having liquid that is enough for you, which is very confusing but at least we will have our new tool to get us through, and I guess after surgery we won't feel much like eating anyways with all the swelling and what not so fingers crossed it won't be too hard, it's funny how little I remember from last time, funny and quite scary :-/ x

Hi everyone, happy new year to you all :)

Christinemarie- welcome to the site. When is your surgery and what you having done Hun?

Sherlock- there is a lot of info on this site, it's great for learning about all of the stages of wls. People are really friendly too so just ask if there is something specific.

Meshengy- not long now... Are you all ready for starting your LSD?

Xemzax- good luck for tomorrow. I hope everything goes great!

Only 3 more days until my bypass. Exciting times!!!

Hi everyone, happy new year to you all :) Christinemarie- welcome to the site. When is your surgery and what you having done Hun? Sherlock- there is a lot of info on this site, it's great for learning about all of the stages of wls. People are really friendly too so just ask if there is something specific. Meshengy- not long now... Are you all ready for starting your LSD? Xemzax- good luck for tomorrow. I hope everything goes great! Only 3 more days until my bypass. Exciting times!!!
Hello sunshine100,
Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone is lovely here, it's such a nice change from a lot of people's 'opinions'.
My surgery is on the 7th of January so not long now and I'm having a gastric bypass after having my band removed in November. I'm just getting used to the site, someone mentioned diaries so I'm going to have a good read of some tonight and start to think about starting my own, I think it will help me keep strong throughout, hopefully anyway xx

Best wishes to all those booked in to have their ops this month. Hope it all goes well with your new slim wls journeys! X

Back