• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2015 Surgeries

I used to avoid the camera like the plague but since I've started this journey I know how important it is to take photos even if it's just so you can look back and see the changes. You can tell your progress because the camera doesn't lie.:)

Yes your right. I hope to be in a lot more pictures I have loads with the kids on with other people but I always avoid photos. Always the one taking them lol

Jo that is an amazing difference, well done

Lynn x

Hi hope everyone is doing ok. How are January people's losses going? I'm exactly 3 stone down since my bypass 30th Jan. ( 5st 9 lb since beginning, I can't forget that lol) interesting to see how everyone else is doing?

Hi January people
How are you all doing?
I am interested to see what you are eating at this stage? I am having my surgeyr in a couple of weeks but go on holiday about 12 weeks post op so curious to see what you are all eating at this stage just to get an idea.

Hope you are all well and enjoying your progress.
Take care
Jackie
X

Hi January people
How are you all doing?
I am interested to see what you are eating at this stage? I am having my surgeyr in a couple of weeks but go on holiday about 12 weeks post op so curious to see what you are all eating at this stage just to get an idea.

Hope you are all well and enjoying your progress.
Take care
Jackie
X

Hi, I'm great thanks eating pretty much anything except white bread as I feel terrible afterwards. Try to stick to 1000 cams at the min too how are you? X

Hi, I'm great thanks eating pretty much anything except white bread as I feel terrible afterwards. Try to stick to 1000 cams at the min too how are you? X

Hi Sally

11 sleeps until I go into hospital! Can't ait until I am where you are! Can I ask how much you have lost Now? Do you feel back to 'normal' now?
Sorry for all the questions, I have my holiday booked when I am 12 weeks post op, do you think that will be ok?

So pleased you are doing so well.
Thanks for your help
Jackie
Xx

Hi,
I'm 16 weeks post now and I'm 4 stone 9pounds lighter from pre op diet.
I feel great so pleased I had the surgery now. Good luck with yours, I felt really tired for first 8 weeks and that's how long I was off work but I do long shifts so thought that was for the best. Xx

Back