• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2017 Surgeries

Hi Loiuse

You are a bit ahead of me as I only have Cons. appt on 26th Jan and hoping to get the op date then. I have done the milk diet for 4 weeks, achieved the required weight loss and am now on the 900 cal a day diet I assume until two weeks prior to operation. I am having a gastric bypass. What surgery are you having?

Good luck to you Angeline and I hope the milk diet goes well for you. By the looks of it I will not be having surgery until well into New Year. Keep us up to date with your progress.
SJx

Hi there I've just been to c Mr Jain and got my date for surgery for 14.03.17 so very excited
Hi there. Can I ask you how long you have waited to get your date? I have been on milk diet for 4 weeks and lost 9kg and am now on 900 cal a day diet until I return to see dietitian on 26 January. I have no idea when I will see Mr Jain again or be given a date. Thanks for any insight into whats next.
SJ x

Hi there. Can I ask you how long you have waited to get your date? I have been on milk diet for 4 weeks and lost 9kg and am now on 900 cal a day diet until I return to see dietitian on 26 January. I have no idea when I will see Mr Jain again or be given a date. Thanks for any insight into whats next.
SJ x

Hi Suffolk Joy,
I ve been with wls program sine March 2015 so it will be 2 years to surgery. After I've done milk diet I lost 12 kg been back to c dietican got reduction plan again and than got an appointment with me Jain and anestetist in post and on that appoitment on 15 December I got my surgery day. Mr Jain booked it himself in his dairy. I think u should get ur date on ur upcoming appoitment

Hi there I've just been to c Mr Jain and got my date for surgery for 14.03.17 so very excited
Hi do you mind me asking did you see the MDT team which for me is the nurse dietitian and psychologist and get a date that visit? I have mine on Friday with the 3 of them just wondered if I will get a date for my op then xx

I think it's different for every area as I seen them then an app for anaesthetist and then phoned with a date.. From start to finish it will be a year on date of my surgery xx
Thank you, I am at LnD iv been going for 15 months nearly 16 months on the 1st Jan. Seeing the 3 of them then have no clue what's next I'm desperate to get a date so I can plan things its so tuff going through it all and waiting all this time xx

Hi do you mind me asking did you see the MDT team which for me is the nurse dietitian and psychologist and get a date that visit? I have mine on Friday with the 3 of them just wondered if I will get a date for my op then xx

Hi there,
After my MDT meeting I got to do milk diet for 4 weeks than I was back to c dietican and i was refered to c surgeon and anestetist and it's when I got my date for surgery x

Mine was totally different again...... I went three months from seeing my consultant and the dietician to get my Pre op date appointment at Bristol.

Everywhere is different as I'm pretty much the last one out of my group who started this journey with me over a year and a half ago. From Pre op date I could choose my operation date practically so I wanted to get Christmas out of the way...hence 19th January xxx

Mine was totally different again...... I went three months from seeing my consultant and the dietician to get my Pre op date appointment at Bristol.

Everywhere is different as I'm pretty much the last one out of my group who started this journey with me over a year and a half ago. From Pre op date I could choose my operation date practically so I wanted to get Christmas out of the way...hence 19th January xxx

Hi,
Where r u having ur surgery? At London and Dunstable hospital?

Hi there,
After my MDT meeting I got to do milk diet for 4 weeks than I was back to c dietican and i was refered to c surgeon and anestetist and it's when I got my date for surgery x
Are you with LnD? How long was it after seeing the MDT team till you saw the surgeon? An do you mean you got the date from MDT team or when you saw surgeon? Sorry so many questions hope you don't mind xxx :hugs:

Thank you hun iv been waiting so long

Are you with LnD? How long was it after seeing the MDT team till you saw the surgeon? An do you mean you got the date from MDT team or when you saw surgeon? Sorry so many questions hope you don't mind xxx :hugs:

I don't mind at all
I'm with LnD yes. I had my mdt in April and saw Mr Jain the surgeon in december and I got my date from him on that appoitment in december

I don't mind at all
I'm with LnD yes. I had my mdt in April and saw Mr Jain the surgeon in december and I got my date from him on that appoitment in december
Thank you for answering me. Wow so a long wait till you got a date I really thought I would get a date for Jan Feb but maybe I won't get it till end of next year which I will struggle with as my health is so bad. Feeling a little lost at the moment thought I'd be movie forward from now :(
xx

Thank you for answering me. Wow so a long wait till you got a date I really thought I would get a date for Jan Feb but maybe I won't get it till end of next year which I will struggle with as my health is so bad. Feeling a little lost at the moment thought I'd be movie forward from now :(
xx
Don't feel lost hunny...every step and every appointment is a step forward xxx
It just takes time but don't forget each of us individual and is looked at by the surgeons in that light xxx I've had to wait the longest in my group as I don't have the medical issues they had. Keep positive lovely and keep us updated xxx

Back