• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2015 Surgeries

I got weighed roughly a week after my surgery & I'd lost 1st 8lbs!! The nurse couldn't believe it haha. I'm getting weighed again tomorrow, so I'm hopeful that I'll have lost more :)!

I got weighed roughly a week after my surgery & I'd lost 1st 8lbs!! The nurse couldn't believe it haha. I'm getting weighed again tomorrow, so I'm hopeful that I'll have lost more :)!

Wow that's amazing!!! 5 weeks since bypass and I've lost 22lb, how are the rest of you getting in? X

Hi I'm doing ok, moved onto mainly soft foods now. Last time I got weighed I was 3 weeks post op last thurs and it was a 20lb since surgery. Not counting 10 day pre op, I lost 14lbs with that too.

Hope everyone is ok and doing well. No regrets here x

Hey, how's everyone doing? X

I'm good thankyou Sally, got my 6 week check on Wednesday gone so fast! Tried some chicken yesterday and felt like it was stuck in my chest & I was sick other than that I was starting to think I never had a bypass lol! How are you doing xx

I'm doing great managing most foods now feel restriction much more now I'm on proper food, got my check up in 2 weeks how's the weight loss? X

I agree I can feel the restriction more now, I've lost 22lb in 5 weeks weigh in on a Tuesday, how are you doing? X

Thankyou, I'm good Thankyou tried chicken last week think I ate it too fast and it felt so uncomfortable I was sick but then I was fine, got my check up Thursday with the surgeon xx

Back