• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2017 Surgeries

@Angeline thanks hunny. Will get some magazines and take my iPad so hopefully keep me sane. I've only got the weekend to go and I haven't even packed or got the rest off my stuff I keep saying I'm going to do it today and never gets done... going into panic mode now as need a sports bra and mouth spray and extra pair of pjs xxx
Right off to asda you go as they have them and boots have the throat spray xxxx I think its normal to be nervous and not packing like me and you is quite normal as its a step in the process and quite a bid step really xxxx Its one thing saying im gonna have a operation and another to actual pack for one xxx

Right off to asda you go as they have them and boots have the throat spray xxxx I think its normal to be nervous and not packing like me and you is quite normal as its a step in the process and quite a bid step really xxxx Its one thing saying im gonna have a operation and another to actual pack for one xxx
I've actually took time aside tonight to pack so feel a little more organised only 3 days to go and just got to get a few things tomorrow and I shall be sorted..I'm keeping on top of my tufty so I'm happy that it all looks good down there Xx

I've actually took time aside tonight to pack so feel a little more organised only 3 days to go and just got to get a few things tomorrow and I shall be sorted..I'm keeping on top of my tufty so I'm happy that it all looks good down there Xx

Thats good news hunny xxxx Im off to Asda tomorrow ;-) xxxx Was looking at sheet fr per op and they advised not to shave on the day or day before.....I was giggling cause I was thinking of you lol !!!!!

Thats good news hunny xxxx Im off to Asda tomorrow ;-) xxxx Was looking at sheet fr per op and they advised not to shave on the day or day before.....I was giggling cause I was thinking of you lol !!!!!
Hahaha pmsl.. I better make sure I have deffo shaved tomorrow can't go looking like an overgrown hedge so glad you told me I would of woke up at 5am Monday morning got in the bath and gave it a once over lmao... xxx

@Angeline thanks hunny. Will get some magazines and take my iPad so hopefully keep me sane. I've only got the weekend to go and I haven't even packed or got the rest off my stuff I keep saying I'm going to do it today and never gets done... going into panic mode now as need a sports bra and mouth spray and extra pair of pjs xxx
Maybe write a list and tick it off as you go it helps me when I'm feeling stressed, if I don't get on over the weekend I wish you all the best Honey I'll be thinking of you Monday hope you get some rest and the pain passes fast xxxx :hugs:

Hahahahaha your tufty are you sure your going for the op hehe
If only the surgeons knew how much effort your going to for them ;-) perhaps a vagasel will put a grin on there faces hehe xx

Thank you @Sweetcheeks84.. I was thinking of popping some vac fresheners in me knicker so it smells of flowers pmsl my tuna box has got to smell fresh that day I don't fancy them going fishing that's all hahaha xxx
If you go in there smelling of popuree they might get destracted haha I say have a good scrub and just leave your "tuna box" alone haha but maybe you should wear some funny pants iv got Bert and Ernie pants or big bird pants that I feel are appt for my op lol x

Royal stoke.. finally had it done in stafford on tuesday.... now trying to get through the recovery...
How are you doing my lovely? How is recovery going? I was thinking of you and been popping on to see if you had posted anything xxxxx

I found the mouth spray really helpful as my mouth gets very dry with my sleep apnoea machine and was wearing it 24/7 as the oxygen was coming through there. I have seen someone post on here (after my op) that they were told not to use it. As no one was watching when I did anyway I don't know if it would have been a no, no.

I found the mouth spray really helpful as my mouth gets very dry with my sleep apnoea machine and was wearing it 24/7 as the oxygen was coming through there. I have seen someone post on here (after my op) that they were told not to use it. As no one was watching when I did anyway I don't know if it would have been a no, no.
Thats one question to ask nurses on Monday then xxx Tanks for heads up SAM55 xxxx

Hi been keeping busy today haven't been to good over the weekend haven't slept and my migraines are out of this world (crying face) but on a good note my mom bless her packed my hospital bag then went Asda for me and got me a sports bra. Just had to give myself a clexane injection (ouch) haven't really eaten past couple of days either with migraines and vomiting but all could be getting worked up about tomorrow, thanks girlies will deffo be on here as soon as I can and OMG it's tomorrow xxx

Hi been keeping busy today haven't been to good over the weekend haven't slept and my migraines are out of this world (crying face) but on a good note my mom bless her packed my hospital bag then went Asda for me and got me a sports bra. Just had to give myself a clexane injection (ouch) haven't really eaten past couple of days either with migraines and vomiting but all could be getting worked up about tomorrow, thanks girlies will deffo be on here as soon as I can and OMG it's tomorrow xxx
Oh hunny it is probably stress as Ive had headaches and feeling eeeeekkk then :-( and then eeeeeekkkk!!!!!! God love ya mum xxxxx Do you ahve to do Clexane before op then ?

Oh hunny it is probably stress as Ive had headaches and feeling eeeeekkk then :-( and then eeeeeekkkk!!!!!! God love ya mum xxxxx Do you ahve to do Clexane before op then ?
My mom is the best ever she kept saying your going to be fine then had a melt down and started crying and I was like oh mom don't cry but we lost my dad to cancer 3 years ago and he had to have a 12 hour op so she is very over protective... ya had to give myself a clexane a day before surgery well that's what the anaesthetist gave me to administer myself.. not long for yours now hunny xx

Good luck. You will soon be on the other side. x

Back