• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Keeping me focused! :) 2 stone count down

So I thought I would start a diary, I have been unfocused the last month & only lost 3 pounds. My starting weight was 18 stone 9 and I currently weigh 13 stone 6.
I am going to get focused from today, so far today I have had a milky coffee and a vegetable soup.

No point to this post really but I thought if I started a diary maybe it would help. I haven't done any excersize today so will be going for a walk shortly! :)

Last edited:
you've taken a positive step of knowing you need to get on track, and that's a good start. Is there any reason tho why you are limiting yourself to liquids, ie coffee and soup to do it?

Thanks for the reply topkat :) no reason for the liquids I just haven't been shopping yet so havent got much in lol will be going shopping tonight though xx

ah go out with a band friendly list :) do shout I you want some star support, It can be really hard

All stocked up on dry/ crunchy foods.. going to go for a walk now before it gets too hot. Just had my breakfast feeling positive :)

Just a little update, have been eating sensibly the last few days.. All going well!! Feeling better for it & trousers feeling looser!!

Well done, I am the same. Had a really bad month, been on holiday again and hubby been home we have had wine most nights : - (

Enjoyed it but feel sluggish and bloated. Have still managed to lose a couple of pounds but need to re focus.

He is back away now for 4 weeks so no excuses x

Thanks wobbly ive had a bad month too and have been feeling sluggish/lazy,, weighed today was 13st3 thats 3 pounds gone really determined to hit the 12's now x

just another little update all going well and currently in the 12's!!! :)

Thanks for these posts, it's really good for me as a newbie to see that I may have a few wobbles along the way, but can get back on track as you have RS, good luck with it all x

You look amazing..

Just another update:- Things are still going well havent weighed this week but will be weighing next week! Im starting to find that im getting hungry not long after eating a meal so going to book another fill today. 3 stone to go!!!

That is what I am like. Meal sizes are ok but hungry all the time in between meals x

Well ive become unfocused again really annoyed with myself! I do have a fill booked for next week so im hoping that will help me, Im trying again as of today to stay focused!!!

Come on you can do it, think of all the reasons why you wanted this done in the first place. I find setting mini targets always helps me - do you have something to aim for?

Well i dont have anything to aim for but im going to set myself a target of being under 12 stone by the 1st october!! xx

Feeling determined again.. People who I haven't seen for a while dont recognise me-keep explaining who I am lol strange feeling! Xxxx

Feeling good-
breakfast at 9am-apple & tea
Lunch at 1pm - will b having cheese/ham omlette yummy!

Back