• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Keeping me focused! :) 2 stone count down

You've done fantastic well done. What's your goal? How much do you already have in your band?

I'm 12mths banded next week 4 stone down but lost my way/stuck since June! I have 7.25ml in 10ml band some restriction - fill booked in 2 weeks time

Well ive had my fill i am now very restricted only able to manage 3 forkfulls then cant ear anymore or ill get left chest pain!! My goal is to be about 8/9 stone :) all going well anyway its deffinately harder to shift the last few stone though!! X

Well ive had my fill i am now very restricted only able to manage 3 forkfulls then cant ear anymore or ill get left chest pain!! My goal is to be about 8/9 stone :) all going well anyway its deffinately harder to shift the last few stone though!! X

Good you are focussed and feeling positive about the weightloss. Well on your way to achieving goal which is fantastic. Interested though, as I have never ever been that restricted ... Just 3 forkfulls isn't very much :eek: I think my body would shut down if I ate so little, or I would go for slider foods all the time .... Do you find it easier or harder to cope being so restricted by the band?

Good you are focussed and feeling positive about the weightloss. Well on your way to achieving goal which is fantastic. Interested though, as I have never ever been that restricted ... Just 3 forkfulls isn't very much :eek: I think my body would shut down if I ate so little, or I would go for slider foods all the time .... Do you find it easier or harder to cope being so restricted by the band?

Well to be honest i havent actually felt much restriction since ive been banded so havent had any trouble but my last fill has made such a difference its crazy... Im finding it easier to cope because i know if i dare to eat that 4th forkfull then ill be in pain.. keeps me going lol! xx

Okay so just another update.. im going to be filling this diary in every day seems to keep me going! Just eating my lunch now having tuna salad with ryvita. :) x

Morning!! Just my little update for today -
Im sat eating my breakfast- Weetabix & coffee.
Still feeling good! I need to start excersizing but have no time?? How do you all manage with excersize & working full time?
Everyone now keeps telling me that ive lost even more weight.. :)!!

Well done you. Best exercise I can recommend is get a dog! I have and I walk him twice a day for 30-45mins a time. If not for the dog I'm not sure i would be doing anything. I'm a member of the gym but am yet to attend, its only been a year. Oops.

Best of luck, maybe try going to Ikea I was there the other evening must have walked for a good two hours back and fourth.

Try thinking out the box re exercise. Chase your other half round the bedroom. LOL

Thanks, I havent got time for the gym but as you say the little excersizes also count :). x

Morning!! Just my little update for today -
Im sat eating my breakfast- Weetabix & coffee.
Still feeling good! I need to start excersizing but have no time?? How do you all manage with excersize & working full time?
Everyone now keeps telling me that ive lost even more weight.. :)!!

I'm a member of a gym, and my favourite thing is spinning. I'm not suggesting you should run out and join a spin class, but my gym does loads of different classes that people enjoy including yoga, pilates, zumba and aquarobics (that class is really popular, and most of the ladies are not thin!)

I think you just need to find something you really enjoy doing, so exercise isn't a chore.

I absolutely love my spin classes, and I'm gutted I'll have to miss them for a few weeks - which'll mean it'll be super-tough when I go back.

Good luck!

Good to hear you're still on track!

My main exercise is swimming, and it's part of my evening routine now. I have dinner around 6, then head to the pool for about 8, swim for an hour and shower, getting home for around 9.30-10ish. I'm normally in bed by 11.
In the past I've done dance classes as social evenings with mates. As Banderbird has said, it's about finding something you really enjoy.
Good luck! x

Step up to cupboard, reach into back corner for hidden bag of crisps return to beginning. Open bag raise crisp to mouth and munch. Oh the days of the past replaced with vigorous dog walking. I swear he's lost half a stone and he can't afford to. Lol x

Just had my lunch(early i know lol but been up since 5:30am!) Also had a cofffee(yummy). Feeling really tight today ate half a tin of tuna with 3 cherry tomatoes.. could not eat any more! Havent been for a walk today but will be going later on :).

Im setting myself a target that i want to be under 11 stone before halloween!! Not sure how much i currently weigh but i think im around 11 and half stone! xxx

Happy Friday!!!

Up early again this morning currently having my early lunch(been awake since 5:30am) ...

Lunch today - 2X Ryvita with some cheese & onion yummy
Drinks so far today - 1 x Coffee 1 x Tea

Time for my walk now in the pouring rain!! :( X

Ohhhh thinking of you as I sit behind my desk. But I'll be joining you soon to walk the dog.

Do you have restriction yet? Or are you working with willpower and fear? I have my first fill next Tuesday so at the min I'm hanging in there with will power.

Back