• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

L & D

Went to luton n d today for three months check. They pleased with me n confused at my poor restriction. Don't need to go back for 6 months :)

How funny I was there today sure I saw you in the waiting room think u was wearing purple bottoms .
Nooooooo u should have said!!!!!! Were u sitting by the window side????

glad all went well at the check up

I was having a sleeve but the surgeon changed his mind because ive got a Hyatis hernia and get bad acid so I'm now having a bypass

:(((

I really listened to the surgeon on this and he's advice to what procedure as he's the professional to be honest I wasn't swayed to any particular procedure although I do think the bypass I gonna turn out the better option for me had my pre op yesterday so my next visit will be the day I have my surgery on the 28th I have to say so far so good it's just a drag being on the milk diet again for 2 weeks but I surpose the next few months are gonna get a lot tougher before they get easier.

I wanted the by pass but discussed the pros n cons with the surgeon me baccera. He said bp and not sleeve. He was wonderful. Only prob I have is I came at anything n have little if any restriction :( I have to restrict myself

That's a pain and must take some self control.
Yes it does n I'm not brill at it. Saying that I tried to wat lunch yesterday n couldn't go past a mouthful! How odd after weeks n weeks of zilch restriction :/

Won't lie I've not got long to go now but bloody hell I'm struggling with this milk diet this time didn't before and I did 9 weeks on it last time still the end is in sight.

Won't lie I've not got long to go now but bloody hell I'm struggling with this milk diet this time didn't before and I did 9 weeks on it last time still the end is in sight.
itll be the emotional stress of the op hun. Hang in there. Everyone finds it harder the second time around.

I know I have been a nightmare I packed up smoking a month ago which although I wasn't a heavy smoker it has probley contributed to the harendos moods still I'm soildering on not long now

Unfortunately immediately post op will be hard too but you will start to feel better in yourself.

Back