• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

L & D

wow thats an amazing loss but seems a long time to be doing the milk diet

I know I got to say on it till I go back on the 8th of jan then I think they r gonna start introducing food not sure how that's gonna be since I haven't eaten for so long x

i would think be hard maybe just light foods to start until you stomache is used to solids again hope it all works out

Well made it through Xmas on the milk diet and im now down to 18 stone 3 lbs .... needless to say I'm a little pleased with myself

Fantastic Kerry!

massive difference well done keep up the great work

prob is yeah while i have been losing my 1 or 2 pound a month will under dieticians i cant see it but others can specially people who dont see me often cant wait now to see their face when i get to being post op

Had my appointment at l & d today I'm down from 21 stone 9 lbs to 17 stone 9 lbs after 9 weeks on the milk diet I got to do 4 weeks on a diet sheet introducing food back into my diet so here it goes.

Had my appointment at l & d today I'm down from 21 stone 9 lbs to 17 stone 9 lbs after 9 weeks on the milk diet I got to do 4 weeks on a diet sheet introducing food back into my diet so here it goes.

You should be so proud of yourself. Amazing.

thanks all of you, you have all been so kind and very supportive.getting inpatient now tho want a date for surgery.....still all in good time Yvessa do you know how many appointments you have with the dietican before they hand you over to the surgons

thanks all of you, you have all been so kind and very supportive.getting inpatient now tho want a date for surgery.....still all in good time Yvessa do you know how many appointments you have with the dietican before they hand you over to the surgons
I had two.

Hey Kerry, hope you dont mind me asking -which milk diet did you do? And how come you chose to do it for so long before you have an op date? I need a bit of a kickstart and was thinking of doing the same!

Apologies- just read the entire thread!

Back