• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liptotrim/exante

kellsbells

I guys I'm having my band 7 th October just wondering did anyone do shakes a week pre op? I was told to stick to 1000 cals but thinking of having my 3 shakes plus some protien for tea? I'm convinced my liver won't shrink lol do you think this will be ok? Xxx

Check with your provider but it sounds like a good way of sticking to your calorie limit.

I was with thg I was told week of 1000cal then if I wanted to kick start weightloss do milk and yoguart which I did do and tbh I found it a great way to shift some extra lb
Gd luck
Lisa x

thanks hun i think im going to start exante this week with a protien meal thrown in then my last night out for a while is friday going to a comedy club with OH then back to the exante and a meal cos its a vlcd ill add the meal to bring it up to 1000 cals roll on the 7th october wish it was this week!! xx

kellsbells said:
thanks hun i think im going to start exante this week with a protien meal thrown in then my last night out for a while is friday going to a comedy club with OH then back to the exante and a meal cos its a vlcd ill add the meal to bring it up to 1000 cals roll on the 7th october wish it was this week!! xx

It be here before u no it
Good luck x

I took exante shake with me to my consultation and was told they would be ok pre op x

kellsbells said:
Thanks Hun how you feeling now? Xxx

Yeah today I think I may of turn a corner I haven't been sick since yesterday and tbh I never drank enough yesterday as am so dry but am drinking coffee as we speak so finger x it will say down.
But still have bad belly but not sickness!
Thanks for asking chick, u ok? X

lisa1983 said:
Yeah today I think I may of turn a corner I haven't been sick since yesterday and tbh I never drank enough yesterday as am so dry but am drinking coffee as we speak so finger x it will say down.
But still have bad belly but not sickness!
Thanks for asking chick, u ok? X

Aww glad your feeling a little better I'm good thanks hun :) xx

Back