• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liver shrinking diet

How you doing hun any better ? Im finding the whole thing very hard x

To be honest I could cry, I really want food. I'm trying to go to bed early so I don't eat. I thought it was supposed to get easier :-( that brain of my is so food orientated. But we can do this, at least you know you're not suffering alone xx

To be honest I could cry, I really want food. I'm trying to go to bed early so I don't eat. I thought it was supposed to get easier :-( that brain of my is so food orientated. But we can do this, at least you know you're not suffering alone xx
Xenia sweetie don't feel bad. Take each day as it happens and start each day afresh. I struggled in the LSD the 1st week I did lighterlife shakes but I just couldn't stop picking at protein and it was really demoralised so the 2nd week I moved to the food diet that my provider gave and I found it much much easier. Don't best yourself up, switch it up a bit if your provider allows. Mine was v flexible. You've got an amazing goal insight do the best you possibly can.

Xenia sweetie don't feel bad. Take each day as it happens and start each day afresh. I struggled in the LSD the 1st week I did lighterlife shakes but I just couldn't stop picking at protein and it was really demoralised so the 2nd week I moved to the food diet that my provider gave and I found it much much easier. Don't best yourself up, switch it up a bit if your provider allows. Mine was v flexible. You've got an amazing goal insight do the best you possibly can.

Thank you, it's surprising how just from what you have just posted to me gives me the strength to stay focused. I do feel quite venerable at the moment, bit of a roller coaster! TV adverts don't help much either, I think the senses become extra heightened to any thing to do with food. I feel like sticking pencils up my noses, pants on my head and running down the street shouting 'wibble' just like Blackadder. Yes I've lost it! Xxx

I think I need a 'Downton' fix to occupy me, seeing as I missed it last night, trouble is there is bound to be a 'banquet' scene in the dining room!

I am so so proud of you. Really. Can't wait for you to be out the other side and joining us on the losers bench - get ready for an amazing journey! Not long... Keep at it. Xxx

I am so so proud of you. Really. Can't wait for you to be out the other side and joining us on the losers bench - get ready for an amazing journey! Not long... Keep at it. Xxx

Purdie I have been asking if anyone has heard from you. Hope you are doing ok xx

I did the slimfast shakes (4 a day) for three weeks, and did not ever feel weak or shaky on it.
I kept reminding myself that it was only for a little while, and that the reward at the end of it was my bypass. My surgeon had said I might end up with the sleeve if the liver had not shrunk enough. Keep looking at the end result. I did have the odd extra shake when I found it hard, but the three weeks passed fairly fast.
Good luck - You can do this!

Back