• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lottie Looses Weight :)

In Pain- I think my fill is too tight ! I can't eat more than 2 small mouthfuls of solid food, I keep regurgitating everything I eat, I woke up this morning and my throats burning and I feel like my foods still in my tummy. Sooo uncomfortable de-fil me thinks :(

I'm not really up on bands. Do they tell you to go back to fluids etc and build up to solids after each fill? Is there any adjustment period of x days to see if things settle? x

I'm not really up on bands. Do they tell you to go back to fluids etc and build up to solids after each fill? Is there any adjustment period of x days to see if things settle? x

Thg advise 1 day fluid 1 day mush then back to solids x I know other providers suggest longer for each stage x

Photo Update

Attachments

• image-938241090.jpg
    image-938241090.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 142
  • image-2628822230.jpg
    image-2628822230.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 138
  • image-983165000.jpg
    image-983165000.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 160
Looking fab, Lottie! I have taken my before pics in my underwear too as I think it gives a clearer picture. Hopefully one day I'll have some comparison pics to put up myself :eek: It's great to see the side profile too as you can start to see the chin profile ;) Well done and thank you so much for sharing your pics x x x

Wow x

I've read every page and may I say THANKYOU!!!:) I'm off for my consultation on sunday, reading posts and seeing your photo's help me to realise this IS what I need.

you look knockout girl!! well done you and thanks so much for sharing:happy096:

How fantastic you look. In fact it was only with the tattoo that I realised it was the same person!

How very brave you are to share the photos.

Very well done.

Photo and Update

I found it inspirational to look at photos of people's journeys when I started, so felt it only fair I try and encourage those beginning there journey as best I can although I still have a long way to go.

Great day today 5km is 18 mins I never dreamt in my wildest dreams I could do this. Even went gym clothes shopping today ha ha makes me laugh. Photo attached.

Weighing 12st 13 today !!!! Only 1st 6 to go till I'm at target Eeeeeekkkkkk

Attachments

• image-2078202853.jpg
    image-2078202853.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 112
You look amazing hon well done!

Back