• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May Surgery anyone?

WoW well done you. Good luck with your opp x

Not me x

Aww good luck sleeve girl. All I can say is preparation makes it a lot easier. Are you doing the milk diet too? If so I found sainsbury's do 4 pints cartons while asda was all litres. They have handy marks on the side of the skimmed I guess semi would be the same. I just pour out a pint in the morning for hubbys milk for porridge and coffees rest of bottle is my days allowance. I got 12 pints in So I can keep my 3 pints separate to him. I would of got more but wasnt sure how much our fridge would hold! Sainsbury's had 10days on their use by date.
hugs
Kat
x

Thank you Kat. I'm doing a low carb, high protein pre op diet as of tomorrow. I've got my food shop coming this evening with all the food I'm allowed. Are you getting excited now hun? xx

I'm confused Caraline. How come you are eating veg soup on a milk diet??

I'm on a low carb low cal diet as I can't tolerate much milk. I haven't weighed myself so I don't know if it doing any good. I've started tracking on my fitness pal to try and have some understanding of what I am eating. It's very interesting because its a diet I was given by the dietician but MFP keeps telling me it has loads of carbs in. Very interesting.

I thought that I might do the milk diet for just 2 days before the op; it will mean I get a good clear out before my op - if you get my meaning!!!!

With the diet I was given,

Cocked up their, stupid mobile. Lol. We can have veggie soup has long has it doesn't have any potato in. And I having the same problem. You would think all the fruit and water would make you go.

Keep going, it all comes round so quick, it seems like no time ago when I started my pre op, I couldn't do the milk diet not without frosties and sugar puffs in it in that order lol.....no more though xx

Cocked up their, stupid mobile. Lol. We can have veggie soup has long has it doesn't have any potato in. And I having the same problem. You would think all the fruit and water would make you go.
Morning Caraline.
I am same as you! Not going. Feel sluggish this morning:( But mood is better. Don't feel hungry.. mind boggles.. Other than that doing ok. just crossing off the days. Not lost weight since yesterday. but then again.. Maybe when my body stops hanging on to the fruit I will lose a few more lbs. :) I wondered if it was my painkillers causing the no go. but maybe its this diet!.. Still having a banana for brekki :) and mug of tea saving coffee for later on. Have a good day hon.
Kat
x

Keep going, it all comes round so quick, it seems like no time ago when I started my pre op, I couldn't do the milk diet not without frosties and sugar puffs in it in that order lol.....no more though xx

Hi ya Deb, Nice to see you back home hon. How are you doing? How do you feel?
Kat
x

South-beach I find if I have probiotic yogurts, they make me go, if your allowed them. Activia do a 0% fat range, just a thought

lindy62

Thank you Kat. I'm doing a low carb, high protein pre op diet as of tomorrow. I've got my food shop coming this evening with all the food I'm allowed. Are you getting excited now hun? xx

Hehe Congrats hon and good luck. I, love the delivery takes the stress out of hubby and supermarkets! I have also used marker pens on the milk and labelled so husband doesnt get confused. lol 3 for me one for him x Yes getting excited, more excited than nerves now! I am sure they will be back once in the hospital though. Not as hungry today. Felt sluggish earlier but ermm now thats passed and feel much better! lol More energy. Head still dippy though. Very forgetful at mo.
8 sleeps to go !
xx

Does anyone have a ruff idea, How much weight you have to loose on the milk diet?

Hehe Congrats hon and good luck. I, love the delivery takes the stress out of hubby and supermarkets! I have also used marker pens on the milk and labelled so husband doesnt get confused. lol 3 for me one for him x Yes getting excited, more excited than nerves now! I am sure they will be back once in the hospital though. Not as hungry today. Felt sluggish earlier but ermm now thats passed and feel much better! lol More energy. Head still dippy though. Very forgetful at mo.
8 sleeps to go !
xx

That's why I love food deliveries too - plus I don't then buy any goodies :) Glad you are excited hun :) Day 1 of the pre op diet is ok so far, am a bit hungry, looking forward to lunch, but I am pleased I have not got a headache - YET...! Lol :) xx

Good luck sleevegirl you will sail through it x

Can't believe my op is this Saturday, I'm excited and scared! Pre op diet is going ok, find it easier to shop now without eyeing up all the choc etc lol!

Time is moving fast now. Good luck for Saturday x

Back