• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May Surgery anyone?

Good luck sleevegirl you will sail through it x

Thank you Caraline :) I think as today is the first day I am finding little things irritating - like the way people eat!! I'm at work and people are chewing with their mouth open, making lots of noise while eating etc, it is really bugging me today, whereas last week I probably wouldn't of noticed, lol! xx

Thanks caraline!

Sleeve girl, yes I know that feeling of getting irritated,lol, it's probably that you notice people eating more,now you're doing it yourself ;-)

Thanks caraline!

Sleeve girl, yes I know that feeling of getting irritated,lol, it's probably that you notice people eating more,now you're doing it yourself ;-)

Everywhere I look I see food lol - although I am lucky because I am on a low carb pre op diet. x

nearly through day one of the milk diet, milk only so far today, can't wait for bovril and sugar free jelly later, what a feast!

Had a headache earlier today so drank some extra water, seemed to work, also, am not with it, can't remember things and am really sluggish, is this normal, is everyone else feeling like this??

only another 7 days to go............

Haha I no that feeling of every think you see, always reminds you of food, But to be honest It seems to be getting a little be better with me at the moment. I just get a strange spongier feeling in my mouth now. lol sounds silly I no. Anyway I hope all is well with everyone today. and good-luck to your pre opp girls x

Good meeting with the dietician but not quite sure what I was thinking as I went and stocked up on lots of yoghurt yesterday (like loads!) as I thought I could have it on my milk diet and my provider has just said.. no just 4 pints of semi skimmed milk per day, 1 marmite or bovril drink and sugar free jelly if I want it. So no yoghurt! LOLS

I'm in the right headspace for this but I'm worried about the starving hunger gotta say.. the good news is my dietician said that on my gig day this Sat I can have some scrambled eggs aswell to help with the protein for that day. Prepare to get constipation too..great!

Aww dear, Every provider is different triedeverything. and I no what you mean about getting constipated, I have ended up using movicol just to make sure I'm moving. the last thing anyone needs is been full of wind and been constipated. lol. Good luck though x

Well done twix x

5 days into the milk diet, I've been having 3 or 4 slim fasts a day and oxo water, my mouth feels awfull is this normal however I'm very pleased to have lost 7lb in 5 days, I was thinking about adding a sugar free jelly for a different taste as no sugar or fat so similar to sugar free squash what do you think help please, xxx

5 days into the milk diet, I've been having 3 or 4 slim fasts a day and oxo water, my mouth feels awfull is this normal however I'm very pleased to have lost 7lb in 5 days, I was thinking about adding a sugar free jelly for a different taste as no sugar or fat so similar to sugar free squash what do you think help please, xxx

Are you allowed slimfasts on your milk diet then? I didn't think I was?

Are you allowed slimfasts on your milk diet then? I didn't think I was?

Yes I can have 3 or 4 slim fast a day, unlimited oxo squas etc, I can't work out why everyone's pre op differs depending on the pct they are under, I'm having my band at worcester on the 21st, where's yours?

Back