• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May Surgery anyone?

5 days into the milk diet, I've been having 3 or 4 slim fasts a day and oxo water, my mouth feels awfull is this normal however I'm very pleased to have lost 7lb in 5 days, I was thinking about adding a sugar free jelly for a different taste as no sugar or fat so similar to sugar free squash what do you think help please, xxx
Hi rach33 I have a pint of Hartleys sugar free jelly made in two dishes each day and a veggie oxo takes away the taste of the milk :)

Good luck everyone ...

5 days into the milk diet, I've been having 3 or 4 slim fasts a day and oxo water, my mouth feels awfull is this normal however I'm very pleased to have lost 7lb in 5 days, I was thinking about adding a sugar free jelly for a different taste as no sugar or fat so similar to sugar free squash what do you think help please, xxx
Hi Rach,
Good luck and huge congrats on the weight loss. I have hartleys sugarfree jelly ready in the fridge and just dip my spoon in if dying for something different. Plus Milky coffee is my new drink! I can't have slimfast though as my milk 2-3 pints a day. I have nearly always the 3 :) Veg soup I add ginger and garlic to give it a taste to mask cooked carrots! I start every day with a banana and have two shape yogurts a day! (one lunch time ish and one tea time ish) plus 3-4 portions of fruit. half way through it is getting easier. x

I am scheduled for the sleeve on Wednesday, 5/22. I could sure use some support, thank you.
Welcome ready4life.

GOod luck on Wednesday. How are you finding the pre op diet?
kat
x

One week into milk diet and cant belive I have lost a stone already have been smiling all day.
Well done twix thats fantastic :)

hi ladies. have not posted for a few days so i have just been catching up on all the posts on this thread. have been hibernating so nothing goes wrong before op. ha ha. as you all know my daughter has a broken wrist and doing exams and we cant get an appt at hospital to see how it is doing. and i have fitted in one last appt to luton to check weight as i had put on. i can say i;ve lost 6kgs so op will go ahead. on milk diet again and i would say ladies fibregel is good for toilet troubles. this was suggested by dietican. am excited for next tuesday. haved booked room for night before as i live over three hrs

its good to read all your threads. we are nearly there ladies.

Angela

Well done Angela! 6kg's is great! x

Hope you get an appt for your daughter soon x

thanks katy. hope your pre op is going ok. when i booked the room for monday they said it included breakfast. dont know whether to go with partner and just smell it or maybe i will be tempted and hide a sausage for later. ha ha.

Angela

thanks katy. hope your pre op is going ok. when i booked the room for monday they said it included breakfast. dont know whether to go with partner and just smell it or maybe i will be tempted and hide a sausage for later. ha ha.

Angela

Haha!! At least your partner will enjoy it :)
Pre op is going ok today thank you :)

As excited as I was earlier, as upset I am now :-(
I might have to cancel my op, I've just heard that my grandmother is quite likely to pass away shortly, likely she won't make it through the night. God I feel so helpless, I wish I could be with her and hold her now, but she lives abroad, this is torture

Oh hun I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you're ok xxx

Aww I am sorry to hear about your gran. I will be thinking of you hun. We here if you want a friend to talk to hun. Massive hugs x

Thanks, all I can do is cry, I grew up being really close to her, it's hurting so much not being able to see her now. Thank god I went in February, after a year of not seeing her!
Just don't know what to do with op, do I reschedule,do I stick with it? I should start takin the laxative medication tomorrow at 7, so I really don't know

Only you can decide on whatever you choose. Fingers crossed and your gran might pull round x

Thanks, all I can do is cry, I grew up being really close to her, it's hurting so much not being able to see her now. Thank god I went in February, after a year of not seeing her!
Just don't know what to do with op, do I reschedule,do I stick with it? I should start takin the laxative medication tomorrow at 7, so I really don't know

Hi huni, without going through all your posts to find out if you are NHS or private I will make this comment.
If you are NHS, you need to keep your op huni because she would want you to have your chance without risk of stupid delay.
If you are private then they will reschedule within a couple of weeks and its no major problem.
Good luck with you decision but whatever you choose, you are loved by her
Xxxxx

Back