• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me and my Daughter at her Prom

Andy1968

Okay so last night was my Daughters Prom and was incredibly emotional...She looked stunning and was very proud to be able to take her there.

I'm posting this because for once in my life,I actually like the picture of me & i feel half human in it.

I couldn't imagine being 9st + heavier like in the 1st picture below and feeling like i did in the picture....You only need to look at my face to appreciate how much i was hurting inside.

Just wanted to share with you all & especially the pre-oppers who will all have this to look forward to.

I love my bypass.

Hope you're all well

Take Care

Andy xx

Attachments

• Picture1 002.jpg
    Picture1 002.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 754
  • LPDAD.jpg
    LPDAD.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 545
wow you look so different, hope you both enjoyed her night

You must have been a very proud Dad - she looks stunning and you look so good - as you say, you're face says it all.

Well done

Justine x

amazing photo of you both - your daughter is beautiful x

wow you look great! I wish my op was done already as I just read a nasty story about a bad leak. Getting a bit nervous. So glad that you made it this far and are there to inspire and encourage others

Can I say, you look like a completely different person and the change is amazing. I am sure your daughter is as proud of you, as you are of her!

My son is my motivation and being 9+ stone lighter than I was last summer I am now able to relax a little more knowing that my son isn't the one in school with the fattest parent!

A picture speaks a thousand words ... Your daughter looks lovely and you look so proud and handsome Andy ...you can look back on this photo with pride :)xx

A picture speaks a thousand words ... Your daughter looks lovely and you look so proud and handsome Andy ...you can look back on this photo with pride :)xx

Bless you... xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Can I say, you look like a completely different person and the change is amazing. I am sure your daughter is as proud of you, as you are of her!

My son is my motivation and being 9+ stone lighter than I was last summer I am now able to relax a little more knowing that my son isn't the one in school with the fattest parent!

Thank you Hun.. She is delighted for me and I am so happy, probably the happiest I've ever been with myself.
I'll always be eternally grateful for my bypass.

Hope you're well xx

Love love love the picture,,,awwwwwwww. You are both beautifull , you look very proud to be by her side,,,well done to you Andy ,,,,,,god bless. X ruby

Amazing transformation! Your daughter is beautiful :)

Thanks everyone ?xx

What a difference in you, and your daughter looks lovely.

Back