• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr Ammori sent me an email

so pleased that your surgeon listened to your side of the arguement and decided you could have the band. Good luck with the rest of your weightloss journey x

thank you, its you lot that got me this far so thanks xxx cant wait to join you on the losers side
and to all waiting never give up xx

Congrats!! :)

I am so pleased u have got the result u wanted, im getting my band in 10days and i cant wait x

He said YES I can have the band.
He believes that the bypass is superior BUT will take my decision and points of view on board and has put the wheels in motion for a lap band.

I am completely stunned overwelmed and happy.
(albeit I have researched the bypass and it sounds much better now !!!!)

Thanks very much for all yoru emails and PM's

My journey has now started xxxxx

Wow Helen

This is brilliant news...

This looks very much like you are in a position to choose...I hope now you do have the choice, you choose the right operation for YOU.

Well done girl...and Good luck

(((hugs)))

im so so pleased for you! having read your previous thread i felt so sorry for you i could of cried! now im so happy for you that again i could cry!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Congrats hun thats fab, are u sure u want the band now and not the bypass :) xxx

Hi
Thanks again yes the band is what i want as I know I can lose weight with it as a help.
Thanks again
Helen
feel like i have won the lotto infact i shoudl have put a lucky dip on x

How did I miss this thread. Great news Helen, well done.

xx

Yeee haaa, am ever so chuffed for you. Hope you don't wait so long now. Get ready to sit back and enjoy the ride........... xxx

thanks xxxxxxxxxxx such a good feeling xxxxxxxxxxxxxx cant come soon enough

Sounds like you've made your mind up to have the Band. Fantastic news Helen I am thrilled it worked out for you to get your choice. Ammori is a good guy you are in safe hands. Whoop whoop xxxxxxxxx

Glad it's all worked out for you Helen:D

Back