• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary - From the beginning

Ur post is great! Ur bubbly personality really shines through I wish u lots of luck with everything. U deserve it ;) il be here reading as u become the new u and reach goal!

If your weight loss is anything like your enthusiasm your gonna be one slim jim in no time. Good luck with everything. What an amazing boss you have xx

So a. Week tomorrow I travel to Birmingham for my op. All the paper works through and got my admission time.
Tough times on the pre op diet, but hitting it hard for the next week.
Can't wait for the op. X

So a. Week tomorrow I travel to Birmingham for my op. All the paper works through and got my admission time.
Tough times on the pre op diet, but hitting it hard for the next week.
Can't wait for the op. X

My op is meant to be on Tuesday and I've heard nothing, which is rather concerning. I will call them first thing tomorrow.

My op is meant to be on Tuesday and I've heard nothing, which is rather concerning. I will call them first thing tomorrow.

Have you had a letter confirming admission times etc? If so then they should call a day or two before the op. If not then I would deffo phone and check!

Such exciting times!:)

I had a letter last month confirming the date, and since then they have taken the payment and called to get my blood pressure reading - but I've heard nothing since.

I've not been told my admission time, or patient transport pick-up time. I'll call to double-check in the morning. Bit worried!

It's all OK, they don't send letters, just called two days before. Sorry for slight thread hi-jack!

This time next week it will be all done and dusted for you frankyboysh7.

Where in Birmingham are you having it done?

Welcome franky and good luck, looking forward to reading your posts x

I'm having it at Spires Parkway hospital. But don't send flowers or chocolates.

Thats where mine will be when I have it, if you forget your toothbrush give me a shout and I can pop one into you :)

You're that close are you? I'm staying in a hotel the night before, so I'm not travelling on the day.
Found out now though that my admission time is 7am! I might need a cab number!

Its about 15 miles away

Back