• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Keeping me focused! :) 2 stone count down

Getting there.
I've lost 9 pounds in the last two weeks, that was when I had my first fill, so that's just shy of 3 stone in 9 weeks. Lets hope it continues to fall off for both of us!!

Well I'm still going strong lol.. Had porridge with raisins for breakfast at 6:30 with coffee...(not dry/crunchy but warm for a cold morning lol)will be having cheese & ham omelette for lunch.. Weighed in today at 11st5, I, happy because I seemed to be stuck at 11st7 for a while.. Ok so swimming time now x

Well done you!

I can't wait to be 11st 5, but it's such a long way away! 3.5 stone to go!

Thanks forbthe replies, still going well although i did have 2 glasses of wine last night(my treat for the week). Im feeling very bloated at the moment not sure why. Goal for next week is too excersise more & no booze lol. These mondays come too quick . Hope your all doing well xxx

Still going strong, not actually had any food today as I have a sickness bug :(. I have had plenty of fluids though may try a soup later on..not done any excersize today though

Thanks, feeling a lot better think I've lost half a stone in the last few days lol although I've eaten lots of chocolate today(was craving it lol). But any way fresh start tommorrow. I won't weigh until the morning.. Have a fill next week too as I couldn't make the last one so hoping that helps Xx

New day today. Stop eating so much chocolate :asskick: keep your eyes on the prize xxx

Just a little update now weigh 11 stone yay.. Finding it hard to keep focused tho and still had no fill!! May book myself a fill today xx

get yourself a fill and remember where you want to be! Put down the food that got you to the place that made you have surgery, you do not want to go back there! x

You are doing great. Remember to add your century club/loss badge! Xxx

Hey not updated for a while thanks for all the replies :) all still going well haven't Weighed this week just yet, I'm starting to save up for plastics next year I want to have my arms thighs stomach and breasts done...my loose skin is awful..but I am not complaining best thing I ever did! Any ideas on toning thighs/arms or will it b too late now the loose skin is there? Hope ur all doing well and I will add a century sticker :) xxxx

Little update again... I have decided that my target weight is between 9 and 9 1/2 stone. Determined to get to target weight ASAP trying to tell myself that Christmas isn't all about eating chocolates/bad foods.. Feeling positive today :)

Glad you're doing ok!

I too am trying to save up for plastics, but as they've said to me, there is only very minimal difference that can be made on toning and then its not really something that very loose skin can improve by.

As it is, my stomach etc is dreadful, and my boobs and tops of arms are in a sorry state although these don't bother me as much as the stomach, tops of my thighs and the eh hem, pubic area. Its a bittersweet feeling tho isn't it, to have lost the weight, but to face the feelings in regards to the loose skin . . .

Back