• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Keeping me focused! :) 2 stone count down

To all that have been asking re the fill I'm not filled. Bad day at the office- it was a no go not well enough. ? Have been put on meds for two weeks and back to liquids I go.

The good news I've lots 12lbs. So that 22lbs in 7wks. Not bad going.

Mehh bad news for the lack of fill, sorry to hear you're not well :(

However, the weight loss is GREAT news, that must cheer you up!

Well I've had a really bad two days had cheeseburger (without the bun)& potato wedges last night also had aero chocolate bar to myself!! Anyways putting that behind me and starting a fresh today.. :) haven't been for a walk but will be soon :) x

Okay so another Monday update(these weeks go so fast) had a terrible weekend ate/drank whatever I wanted :( so anyway here we go again my goal is to be just under 9 stone.. I'm starting a fresh again today.. These last few stone seem to be the hardest to shift!! Here we go again...Weighed today still 11st7 so haven't gained just haven't lost anything!

Day 2... I'm soo hungry today & craving unhealthy foods :(. May go for a walk shortly I've had porridge with raisins for breakfast(not dry/crunchy but I fancied something different) just about to have a cup of tea.. Think I need to try & drink a little more x

Day 2 what a day will be happy to go to bed tonight even thoughim still wanting chocolate :( xx

Must be chocolate craving day, I was salivating at the thought of it earlier!

As chummy says, try an Options or similar? I'm going to do that later now my craving has subsided a bit.

Day 4- all still going well didnt have chocolate last night craving has gone today..just about to have mylunch of egg salad x

Monday morning again!!! Al still going well lost 2 and 1/2 pounds last week so I want another two pounds gone by next Monday lol. Just getting my lunch ready.. Had weetabix with warm milk for breakfast at 6am think I will have omelette for lunch.. Not done Ny excersize today but will be going swimming later :) x

Omg im struggling today... really hungry! Ive now booked a dietican appt & also a consultation/possible band fill. Shall be happy to sleep tonight :)

Well feeling a little more positive today although im extremely hungry!! Im considering doing the milkdiet for a few days to kick start things! X

Well feeling a little more positive today although im extremely hungry!! Im considering doing the milkdiet for a few days to kick start things! X

Are you drinking enough water Hun?

I'm terrible at this but when I do up my water I tend to feel a lot less hungry?

Paula x

Sorry to hear you're feeling so hungry. I'd echo Paula, water can help. If I'm hungry I sometimes have half a tin of tuna as a snack - it's really filling when I'm having a hollow day!

Okay so another update... I haven't been able to have a fill because I had constipation! So I'm still fighting the hungry demon lol.. Will be booking for another fill later on today as I'm still hungry! Today I have eaten weetabix for breakfast and 2 x ryvita with cheese spread for lunch & at the moment I'm wanting to eat everything and anything!!! I will fight it though. Also I'm disappointed as I haven't hit my mini target of being under 11 stone by Halloween so I'm going to change that mini target to November time.. Xxxx

Well I'm still going strong lol.. Had porridge with raisins for breakfast at 6:30 with coffee...(not dry/crunchy but warm for a cold morning lol)will be having cheese & ham omelette for lunch.. Weighed in today at 11st5, I, happy because I seemed to be stuck at 11st7 for a while.. Ok so swimming time now x

Back