• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary - From the beginning

For what it's worth, I hope you win. I'd be chuffed with almost 4 stone.

Ahh thanks...I am watching your story with interest...I have missed a couple of episodes in the middle but nearly caught up..was their a storyline of a new girly on the scene?

Same girly.
There's only been one. She's being very patient and waiting for me to get to a place where I'm happier to go out and drink wine and eat food!
It's a first date, never met her, but were in contact a fair bit.
What's the worst that can happen!!!

She seems pretty cool. But we all know that most women are mentalists.

Yes we are totally and utterly.. I am glad she sounds nice if she is waiting for you.

I had a first date with a guy the night before my pre-op started he is also being very tolerant with my imaginative dates which don't involve food and drink... why not take her bowling. No food and drink, some exercise and a chance to look good in those stripey shoes.

x

Bowlings hardly excersise.
And it's boring as ****.
I'm gonna get her wasted while I pretend to drink.
Booom

May be she's not that silly!! Lets hope - poor girl whats she let herself in for. I'm sure she'll have fun whatever you decide to do.

Happy times ahead. Good luck.

I was only joking.
That's not my style at all.
Just a couple of quiet drinks and a chat.
I think you know pretty quickly whether you like someone.
She seems cool enough though.

Anyway, enough about that.

I got some food stuck for the first time today. It was a horrible 2 minutes, but I'm glad it happened.
I now know how it feels.

Bring on a week of food!!!

I was only joking.
That's not my style at all.
Just a couple of quiet drinks and a chat.
I think you know pretty quickly whether you like someone.
She seems cool enough though.

Anyway, enough about that.

I got some food stuck for the first time today. It was a horrible 2 minutes, but I'm glad it happened.
I now know how it feels.

Bring on a week of food!!!

Sorry to hear that. What was it you ate?
Enjoy your first week of food take it easy.

Fortunately I've been lucky never experienced that just a tightness when I've eaten something that doesn't agree with my band say like egg. But I'm ok with rice and pasta just in small amounts. These are foods that can cause banders problems but not all.

Happy eating.

You would think that if you do a full circuit of a park during a storm, that the wind would at least be behind you pushing you on at some point.
Not a chance.
Leaves and twigs smacking me in the face.
6.15 in Battersea Park this morning was full on storm time.
2 miles done though, and porridge consumed.

My colleague at work has been taken some pics of me.
One at the start, the day of the op, then one every two weeks.
Just looked at them after taking todays.
Im going in the right direction.

Rome was not built in a day.

Its a marathon, not a sprint. But its still a race.

Have a good day people.
Watch out for fallen trees.

Stormageddon passed me by. I was hoping for a day off work, but nooooooo.

I've never had food stuck. It makes me wonder about my band, when I look at some of the things I've eaten. It's not that I WANT food stuck per se, it's just odd that foods that give other people so much trouble pass straight through without troubling me at all.
It makes me wonder if my band is just a lazy bugger, sitting on the stomach equivalent of a lay-z-boy recliner while food strolls past. "yes white bread, I know I should stop you but Jeremy Kyle has just started, so off you go. Don't suppose you fancy doing me a cuppa, while you're there?"

Yes, I have some time on my hands today. What of it?

What a difference a day makes.
The wind and rain made way for a very cold but calm Battersea Park today.
I'm finding that the two mile slog round is a great time for thinking about things.
And listening to the new Arcade Fire album.
Porridge now.
And I'm actually boring myself as I type this.
One week today til my appointment.

I went to the cinema last night to see that new space film - Gravity.

No atmosphere.

Thank you. I'm here all week.

There was a woman in London yesterday who had oak breast implants. Would be funny if the joke had a punchline.

Wooden tit.

Aiii thankyou.

I popped into Specsavers today, guess who I bumped into?

Everyone.

Glad it's going well Franky, at this rate you're going to be a stick by Christmas!

Back