• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary - From the beginning

I've a rude one.

You've prob all heard it. I can't believe I'm going to write this on here. Here goes

At church on Sunday the priest says "the word of the day is legs now go home and tell your wife to spread the word"!!

Oops I'm in trouble

I don't think I've ever seen or heard, Nevermind met - a funny woman. Don't get me wrong, women are remarkable creatures, they can do so much that men can't, but leave the joke telling FFS.

I don't think I've ever seen or heard, Nevermind met - a funny woman. Don't get me wrong, women are remarkable creatures, they can do so much that men can't, but leave the joke telling FFS.

hilarious

As far as jokes go I thought they were quite good. "Men are from Mars" springs to mind!!

Rest day today.
Or as I like to call it - No Walk Wednesday.
So I had a lie in.
Didn't get out of bed til 5.20am!
Back to the park tomorrow morning before work.

Just had a semi painful trip to the toilet.
No where near like at the beginning, but not Pleasant.

Not long now til Tuesday and my fill/weigh in.
Really hoping for a 3.5 stone loss or more.
I got a nice comment from someone today.
She actually called me a skinny sucker. We all know I'm far from that, but I'm pretty sure it was a compliment.

Busy weekend coming up, so the next few days are going to fly by.

I may have a glass of wine on Saturday night. X

good luck for your date and your fill etc! i went out last saturday i suprised myself how much i could still drink! just drink it slow x

I'd like to say I haven't had a drink but I'd be lying. I seem to be drinking far more than I ever have. I seem to have replaced chocolate with red wine. I've gone from someone that had a drink once every three months and then struggle to finish a small glass. To someone who can now drink a bottle no prob on a regular basis.

Is this something that's happened to many or am I just releasing my inner pisshead ?!?!?

Chummy - wine is made from grapes. Grapes are fruit. You're meant to have 5 a day.
So I wouldn't worry.
Life for me is all a bit different at the moment, food wise, drink wise, everything wise.
It's all about to settle down.
I'm sure you're similar.
I wouldn't worry about having a glass of wine.
I read it's good for you.
X

And Banderbird, when you leave home at 5.05 normally, getting out of bed at 5.20 is a treat.
And just to sound a little homosexual, I had a lovely cuddle with the cat for 5 minutes before getting up,

im sat here watching c5 and typing(great multi tasker!) and drinking a big ish glass of PORT !

And Banderbird, when you leave home at 5.05 normally, getting out of bed at 5.20 is a treat.
And just to sound a little homosexual, I had a lovely cuddle with the cat for 5 minutes before getting up,

I love cuddling my cats!

I used to do earlies, with an 0530 start, horrible time of the morning.

I've got a pint of SF squash on the go, but wine is in the fridge ready for Friday.

I think I'd refrain from telling the date that. However, be aware if you mention you get up at 5.20 you might not ever see she/he again. Maybe leave that until the wedding.

Back