• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MY DOUBLE WOOHOOOOOOOOO

Raynebubble

well just wanted to share....

as from today ive lost over 100lb woooohoooo.... And to add to it i lost 4lb this week so this has taken me into the 16 stones!!!

i cant remember last time i was 16 stone something lol.

total loss now 7 stone 5lb woohoo xx

hope you are all having good weigt losses too xx

Last edited:
Woohoo!, Well done Rayne ur doing fabulous!!!, bet ur feeling great xx

Fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations and well done rayne - you definitely deserve it darlin. can't wait till i might one day walk in your footsteps xx

wdon6.gif

OMG thats fantastic, so pleased for you hun

Fantastic Rayne , so pleased for you xx

Thankyou everyone... yes i do feel great.. its all exciting aswell lol xx
I cant wait for all you pre-oppers too to be on this side of the losing bench.. its a great feeling xxx

Fantastic weight loss Rayne. And I have to agree, it is a fantastic feeling :) xxx

Fantastic well dun hun. :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yes great weight loss I have been in the 16's a couple of weeks now its brill isn't it! Can't remember how long ago it is about 23 years at leastxx

well just wanted to share....

as from today ive lost over 100lb woooohoooo.... And to add to it i lost 4lb this week so this has taken me into the 16 stones!!!

i cant remember last time i was 16 stone something lol.

total loss now 7 stone 5lb woohoo xx

hope you are all having good weigt losses too xx

MY VERY DEAR FRIEND,

Congratulations - and you beat me, in another stall stuck again, but soon i will catch you up. i am so pleased for you = you deserve it so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love and hugs
D xxx

:talk017::talk017::talk017::sign0151::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::party0019::party0019:

So very happy for you, lovely lady. You have worked hard and really stuck to the rules, as Karl says. So now you are reaping the rewards. Well done Rayne! Really proud of you my friend.

XxxX

fantastic hun!! keep it up ! x

Back