• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My furry gang

vickylou

Just thought i would share a few pictures of my doglets

First up is Xena

xena.jpg

Next is Kizzy

whizz.jpg

Coco
coco.jpg

Infront Frodo and in the back Zoro
frozor.jpg

Last but not least Lottie
prettylottie.jpg

suzie290304

Aww how cute :) this is my little Mr the brown one and his brother (my mams dog) the black and white, they are both jackawowa's :) x

Attachments

• image-1105361351.jpg
    image-1105361351.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 69
  • image-4080571800.jpg
    image-4080571800.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 87

vickylou

Aww how cute :) this is my little Mr the brown one and his brother (my mams dog) the black and white, they are both jackawowa's :) x

Aww they r cute what r they called.

Jackawowa's? Jack Russell x chihuahua is that mean to be? Not into the designer cross breed names?

vickylou

Aww she? Is cute what's her name? (saying she as I can't see any man bits, sorry if a boy) whats she cross with? Any nice dog walks in morecambe?

vickylou

Look like a bit of collie in her maybe Angie?

angiemason

yes there's quite a lot anytime you fancy coming up let me know it's not far from preston and there is a station, he's a boy but has been snipped and sorry to say this his name is Mason not very original but i thought well i won't forget it :)

suzie290304

vickylou said:
Aww they r cute what r they called.

Jackawowa's? Jack Russell x chihuahua is that mean to be? Not into the designer cross breed names?

Mines called Charlie and his brother ollie, yes a jack Russell x chihuahua. He is hard work but so worth it, he just loves to eat rugs (went through 4 all ready) lol only 1 years old so still in puppy stage. X

vickylou

Oh tell him I am sorry for calling him a girl, the hair covers it up lol.
Oh sounds good I drive Hun and go see my friend in Lancaster quiet a lot which is just round the corner from morecambe and Kendal to see my gran.
Defo love to come with some of my gang.

angiemason

That would be nice :) i work Monday to Thursday but anytime you would be welcome :) you can tell i can't drive can't you when i mention trains etc x

vickylou

Mines called Charlie and his brother ollie, yes a jack Russell x chihuahua. He is hard work but so worth it, he just loves to eat rugs (went through 4 all ready) lol only 1 years old so still in puppy stage. X

Oh dear lol that must be the jack in him as my chihuahua's don't eat rugs lol

vickylou

That would be nice :) i work Monday to Thursday but anytime you would be welcome :) you can tell i can't drive can't you when i mention trains etc x

Lol nice one would love to meet up, r ur ribs better? Can u manage a dog walk?

flowerofshona

my lot never stay still to have piccys taken :8855:trying to get 4 nutty labs, irish wolf hound and the tibetian terrier to sit for a group shot would mean doping them all

Tray3004

image-2234047237.jpg

There my 2 sugar is the bichon frise :) Lilly is the shitzu

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Tray3004

Ur dogs are all gawjussss :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

vickylou

i can manage a walk :) as long as it's not hilly because of my rheumatoid arthiritis etc and i use a walking stick x

Ok no worries I will take a look at my shifts and find out when I have a weekend off and let u know.

Last edited:

vickylou

my lot never stay still to have piccys taken :8855:trying to get 4 nutty labs, irish wolf hound and the tibetian terrier to sit for a group shot would mean doping them all

Wow thought I was mad with 6 dogs but mine r tiny compared to ur lot lol

vickylou