• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My furry gang

someone comes to the house to do him but i only let them trim his tail in case they do something i won't like to it :) he has springer coat which i keep short in summer and feather legs but it's a good job he loves a shower coz his body is quite low to the ground and muck just sticks to him x

someone comes to the house to do him but i only let them trim his tail in case they do something i won't like to it :) he has springer coat which i keep short in summer and feather legs but it's a good job he loves a shower coz his body is quite low to the ground and muck just sticks to him x

I know the feeling with short ass dogs lol. Glad I am a groomer or lottie my poodle would have to have short hair all the time I think x

no that's why my son got labradoodle his partner is allergic to dog hair and he wanted a dog so poor liz had to let him :)

He was lucky then to get a none shedding one a not a shedding one, should have got a standard poodle my dream dog.

Omg I am a total Pom pom girl love them. Lottie has been in every style going will post her funky hair cuts I have done on her, just for u lololol ;) with being a groomer I love to play with her hair sometimes it's not always a good thing lol

Oh yes u defo did lol

I am afraid you only got Lottie right hun she is a toy poodle and all the rest r chihuahua's. xxxx

Nicola's dogs r corgi's and very cute

Thanks for informing me. I have not had pets for years (and never dogs yet) because of living in rented accommodation the leases of which nearly always insist "No children, no pets".

I am hoping to get dog *one* day eventually (when circumstances change) and want to get to know more dog breeds etc!

I did not realise chihuahua's come in so many different colours !!

Thanks for informing me. I have not had pets for years (and never dogs yet) because of living in rented accommodation the leases of which nearly always insist "No children, no pets".

I am hoping to get dog *one* day eventually (when circumstances change) and want to get to know more dog breeds etc!

I did not realise chihuahua's come in so many different colours !!

Yes in the breed standard a chihuahua can be any colour, most popular colour u will see is cream. I LOVE black dogs myself. I had a cream long coat chihuahua as well but she was stolen/dissapeared 2 years ago, very sad time :cry:
I will post a picture of her she was very pretty.

This was my pretty girl poppy

zoroday3071.jpg

zoroday3074.jpg

My old boy jasper who has just turned 13!

Attachments

• image-2172439704.jpg
    image-2172439704.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 49
For Angie

Lotties POM POMs just for Angie xxx

lottie594.jpg

potty.jpg

lottiedance.jpg

24208.jpg

iphone055.jpg

iphone056.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

Enjoy Angie xxxxx lol

ha ha ha oh dear :) she is beautiful though x and the cream one was gorgeous :) my ex hubby's aunty used to breed them and even years ago they were £300 each because of the birth delivery and care x

ha ha ha oh dear :) she is beautiful though x and the cream one was gorgeous :) my ex hubby's aunty used to breed them and even years ago they were £300 each because of the birth delivery and care x

Ha ha thought u would like them, Poppy(the cream one) was stolen we think, she dissapeared 2 years ago:cry:
what did she breed chihuahuas or toy poodles? I bred my chihuahuas 2 years ago and was offered £3k for xena cause she is a blue and £1800 for my chocolate lavadear one!!!

Aww cute I always wanted a black and tan

Are evil evil katsins allowed?

And this is my dog giving my other half a kiss

And just Faythe not snogging a human

Back