• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My furry gang

doesn't matter what kind of day you've had how crappy people have been our little dogs always love us and have a great big wag ready when we come home :)

Just thought i would share a few pictures of my doglets

First up is Xena

xena.jpg

Next is Kizzy

whizz.jpg

Coco
coco.jpg

Infront Frodo and in the back Zoro
frozor.jpg

Last but not least Lottie
prettylottie.jpg

Hi Vickylou -- gorgeous dogs!

Can you tell me what breed are the top 3: Xena, Kizzy and Coco?

I am guessing Lottie is a poodle .... and Frodo and Zoro look like Corgi's ....?

Please correct me if any of my guesses are wrong -- thanks !!

I am guessing Lottie is a poodle .... and Frodo and Zoro look like Corgi's ....?

I think Frodo & Zoro are cutie Chihuha's (excuse spelling??)
All cuties - do they have little warm jackets???
My daughter is desperate for a Pug or a Chug but we are currently blessed with a boxer dog called Grittles :) xx

I am afraid you only got Lottie right hun she is a toy poodle and all the rest r chihuahua's.
Zoro was actually a top winning show dog, untill i gave up showing. Photos can be deciving they all weigh under 6lbs.

Zoro and Kizzy are xenas mum and dad as well xxxx

Nicola's dogs r corgi's and very cute

I think Frodo & Zoro are cutie Chihuha's (excuse spelling??)
All cuties - do they have little warm jackets???
My daughter is desperate for a Pug or a Chug but we are currently blessed with a boxer dog called Grittles :) xx

Yes top 5 dogs r chihuahuas and last one is a toy poodle, yes they have jackets apart from lottie as I leave her hair long in the winter normally.

Pugs r cute but I can't understand y people would cross breed on purpose. They give them a silly name then normally charge more than pure breeds but unfortanely have twice as much the health isuess (not always the case). Don't get me wrong I love all dogs (apart from one breed bad experience in the pass)
Even cross breeds as have had them in the pass myself, but I think people r just jumping on the band wagon and trying to get as much money out of people as possible cause they have come up with a silly name and don't think of the dogs health. It all started with the labrodoodle and just gone silly from then.
Personal myself I would rather rescuse a cross breed.
So sorry to go on, really hope nobody thinks I am being rude xxxx As that's not my intension

Yes top 5 dogs r chihuahuas and last one is a toy poodle, yes they have jackets apart from lottie as I leave her hair long in the winter normally.

Pugs r cute but I can't understand y people would cross breed on purpose. They give them a silly name then normally charge more than pure breeds but unfortanely have twice as much the health isuess (not always the case). Don't get me wrong I love all dogs (apart from one breed bad experience in the pass)
Even cross breeds as have had them in the pass myself, but I think people r just jumping on the band wagon and trying to get as much money out of people as possible cause they have come up with a silly name and don't think of the dogs health. It all started with the labrodoodle and just gone silly from then.
Personal myself I would rather rescuse a cross breed.
So sorry to go on, really hope nobody thinks I am being rude xxxx As that's not my intension

No I didnt think you were being rude, Pugs are cute but the price tag isnt £1000???? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Our family dog is our pet and loved to death - my daughter just wants one to put in a bloody handbag, she's only 15 and only see's the cute side, and yes they are cute, the chug is smaller than the pug but a pug was originally x-bred to get it to that and I would imagine that they dont have a huge life expectancy either xxxx

mine is a cross but not on purpose his mummy and daddy had a little accident :) his dad was pedigree springer and mum a collie and they lived at the same house for years and never had any other babies except the one litter ... but he's my tin of beans and i love him :)

No I didnt think you were being rude, Pugs are cute but the price tag isnt £1000???? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Our family dog is our pet and loved to death - my daughter just wants one to put in a bloody handbag, she's only 15 and only see's the cute side, and yes they are cute, the chug is smaller than the pug but a pug was originally x-bred to get it to that and I would imagine that they dont have a huge life expectancy either xxxx

Totally agree a few of my chihuahua's were £1000 because I wanted a show dog, but typically the smaller breeds have a higher price as they normally only have a few puppies sometimes only 1 where as medium and big dogs have larger litters. I can imagine a lot of pugs need c-sections too due to their big heads and shoulders, same with chihuahuas, which adds a lot of expensives on the breeders. The misconception that breeding a smaller dog to a breed doesn't always turn out to have small puppies as they could take on the size of the pug and features of the chihuahua, all depends on the doment genes, u never who what u will end up with till it's an adult.
Omg yes all pure breeds were cross breeds in the beginning totally, that's why u have to breed hundreds of generations to the right confirmation before it can be a pure breed dog. Totally agree.
Not totally sure of life expectancy of pugs but a good breed chihuahua should live 18-20 years but nothing is ever set in stone.
Me and my big mouth hey, i know i am sad but i love talking about dog lolololololol xxxxx

U got pics of ur boxer Clare? I always wanted a white one when I was a kid.

Totally agree a few of my chihuahua's were £1000 because I wanted a show dog, but typically the smaller breeds have a higher price as they normally only have a few puppies sometimes only 1 where as medium and big dogs have larger litters. I can imagine a lot of pugs need c-sections too due to their big heads and shoulders, same with chihuahuas, which adds a lot of expensives on the breeders. The misconception that breeding a smaller dog to a breed doesn't always turn out to have small puppies as they could take on the size of the pug and features of the chihuahua, all depends on the doment genes, u never who what u will end up with till it's an adult.
Omg yes all pure breeds were cross breeds in the beginning totally, that's why u have to breed hundreds of generations to the right confirmation before it can be a pure breed dog. Totally agree.
Not totally sure of life expectancy of pugs but a good breed chihuahua should live 18-20 years but nothing is ever set in stone.
Me and my big mouth hey, i know i am sad but i love talking about dog lolololololol xxxxx

:) gosh I didnt realise hat chihuahua's life expectancy was that good! My boxer is starting to get older, he's 8 but a gorgeous specimen I'll have to do a pic of the majestical prince, he really is my best mate and I spend hours wittering away to him about bugger all! I love just knowing that he is here.... he's a great companion.
I love dogs too!!!! xxx

i think i talk about my dog more than my grandchildren :) although of course i love them dearly xx

mine is a cross but not on purpose his mummy and daddy had a little accident :) his dad was pedigree springer and mum a collie and they lived at the same house for years and never had any other babies except the one litter ... but he's my tin of beans and i love him :)

Of course accidents happen, it's the people that do it on purpose that gets me lolololololol
He is very cute, aww cool I asked if he had collie in him, what a good guess lol

he has the most fantastic tail :) it's so long and like a feather when he holds it high :) when we go for a walk people comment on how happy he looks coz his tail is up and swaying x

:) gosh I didnt realise hat chihuahua's life expectancy was that good! My boxer is starting to get older, he's 8 but a gorgeous specimen I'll have to do a pic of the majestical prince, he really is my best mate and I spend hours wittering away to him about bugger all! I love just knowing that he is here.... he's a great companion.
I love dogs too!!!! xxx

Yes typical a rule of thumb is the smaller the dog is the longer their life, but not always the case, with some of the flat faced dogs.
Gosh I dunno how I ever lived without my dogs, it a strange love lol

My next dog will be a standard poodle, but this will be a long time coming as it will have to be when I haven't got any little dogs left. First a black one then a white one.

he has the most fantastic tail :) it's so long and like a feather when he holds it high :) when we go for a walk people comment on how happy he looks coz his tail is up and swaying x

Do u have to take him to the groomer to cut his coat or has he got a collie coat?

my son has a labradoodle called dill and a beagle called lui they are great dogs too but we have to try not to get lui too excited coz his howl is soooooooooooooooooo loud :)

Back