• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My furry gang

yes there's quite a lot anytime you fancy coming up let me know it's not far from preston and there is a station, he's a boy but has been snipped and sorry to say this his name is Mason not very original but i thought well i won't forget it :)

Lol derrrr just got it, a bit slow I think lol! Mason is ur last name right? Very good.

Sent u a message of when I am free xx

Aww very cute is it a spitz?

he's beautiful Kylie and so are the cats but must admit i prefer dogs, although i had two cats and they both died aged 13 ane year after the other :( so i got my lovely pooch x

I have always been a cat person until I got Faythe and shes not a big dog so shes perfect for us! Yes she is a Spitz, she is a Keeshond which are also called Wolfe Spitz. We dont get them up here in Aberdeen so I got her from a breeder down in Yorkshire, they are meant to be good with kids and cats, don't need heaps of exercise but are happy to go out whenever their owners want, so she fits in with our life style perfectly. I searched for 3 years to find a Keeshond! And I called her Faythe (Faith) because doggies are so Faithful :)

Aww Angie that must've been very sad :( Dizzy my oldest is 8 years old and I absolutely dread the day that she passes, hopefully a long way away still, but shes been through everything with me, shes like my bestest friend in cat form! She loves lying across my chest like in my profile picture, she the best

yes they went through divorce and nervous breakdown with me and were always at home waiting for a cuddle, i used to be scared of cats but someone gave me the first one on my birthday to cheer me up and give me something to love and then the year after my kids brought the other one for my birthday because they thought i liked cats :) i didn't have the heart to give any back but am so glad id didn't xx

Not sure if this will work but if it does this is the light of my life...not a dog but the most brilliant cat I have ever known...his name is Rocky:)

Aww thats sweet! Dizzy and me are the same, she was with me from when my second child was 6 months, so shes moved twice, possibily a third to come, though my divorce, loosing my dad, having a third child, maybe moving again if I ever find the strength to split up with my current partner. And she doesn't care when I worked all day and ignored her because I was so stressed out I wanted to scream, she just waited until my kids went to bed and I had a glass of wine and then came and gave my cuddles, shes the most non-judgmental not-person ever!

405580_2288948763120_1831004872_1473885_760312212_n.jpg

Ah ha I got it! As said earlier the light of my life BEST cat EVER!! Rocky:)

aww VikiB she looks purrfect

I think thats his *come to bed* eyes

lol

It definitely was his "Please stop taking pictures of me. Come to bed now." look lol

i've really enjoyed all this doggy talk and pics :)

Me too, did u get my message? Can't do the 12th been roped into taking my friend to Newcastle now

no i didn't get the message are you on facebook i'm just (original again) angie mason you'll recognise the pic x

Back