• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Gastric Bypass Journey -Onwards and Upwards-Well this is a start

Well good morning guys, hope everyone is well........ had a good weekend chilling, actually my manager text me yesterday telling me to call a sicky.... but i wouldn't do that to her..........

but have to say now I am here, am thinking about finishing half a day!!!!!! just so hate it!

Is it me, am I looking for something new, feel like I want to change so many different things, I put it down to bypass and it is making me think differently, about what and how I want things..... does that make sense...

xxxx

Hey hun

Yes I got it this morning, phone was on charge chick. Was good chatting to you too and I'm out on Wednesday night hun but don't worry will catch up with ya soon.

As for the changes, yes I think it is the added confidence etc we get when losing weight and want to change things for the better, only you knows hun whether to change jobs etc but if its making you so unhappy I'd say go for it but chat with your boss first xxx

Is it me, am I looking for something new, feel like I want to change so many different things, I put it down to bypass and it is making me think differently, about what and how I want things..... does that make sense...

xxxx

Sometimes when we lack confidence and are not happy with who we are we just accept things and carry on because we don't expect or want anything better. When we have wls we change some of the things we hate about ourselves and want better things because we realise we deserve the best, and most of the time its up to us to make it happen.

On the job front in todays climate it may be a bad move to resign if you have nothing to go on to, as the old saying goes its easier to get a job if you already have a job.

As nic said talk to your boss, they may be waiting for someone to speak up about it. Failing that try and hanh on in there and look for another job, if its the right things to do something will come up.

Hope things get better soon hun, txt me if you need to. x

What about Tuesday night chick...... we need to sort dates out too.... for my visit

Puppy training tomorrow night, well me and Col go this week then Alfie starts on the 10th Feb lol

I'm in on Thursday night but out Friday night xx

So pleased......... had some new clothes arrive yesterday, and tried on my top which was a 14/16 when i looked at it I thought no I won't get in that and it is one of those that has a belt around it, well I tried it on and it fits perfect.... hubby says it looks bit loose, at first I put it on without belt but he assures me it is better with the belt......

So I am wearing it today and it is red/multi one... makes me feel so good.......

Just wanted to share my excitment with you all.......

Well had a long chat with Boss today and will see how things go!!!!!! have to say she is fantastic as a boss......... great friend too........ really helped me!!!!!!

Thanks for all your support guys.....

Hi chick just caught up with your thread. There is nothing worse than not enjoying work as we spend so much time there. I had a horrible horrible time a year ago in work and have to say I came very close to throwing in the towel, but like you I had a good inspector who believed in me when I did not believe in myself (things tend to grind you down)....he was my rock and from that one bit of support I managed to turn my life around. I too hate having to carry people all the time, now and then is fine but I used to sit and seethe...no more, Ms assertive here gets her point across with a smile on my face and I am earning lots of respect for it....so keep on going things will get better...xx

hi honey, sorry not been posting for ages. just wanted to check how things are going for you as you have been such a support to me over the last few months. fantastic about your new clothes hun you must feel a million dollars. x

Good Morning Everyone

Well I made it into work....... had a nice weekend went to Makro on Sat then spent the afternoon chilling at home, then yesterday went to Basingstoke shopping with my friend, had a fantastic day!!!! bought loads of little bits..........

got home and weighed myself and I have lost another 4lb......

Hope you are all well....

Good Morning Everyone

Well I made it into work....... had a nice weekend went to Makro on Sat then spent the afternoon chilling at home, then yesterday went to Basingstoke shopping with my friend, had a fantastic day!!!! bought loads of little bits..........

got home and weighed myself and I have lost another 4lb......

Hope you are all well....

Well done my special mate your doing brill and I'm glad you had a nice weekend

Love ya loads xxx

Morning guys...

What a morning.... took little one to school and was a nightmare, nearly smashed car up, and then a goodlooking man nearly slide into me, he must of seen horror on my face adn swearved into a parked car instead......

Well my eating has been quite good lately, although it is rather small portions!!!!!!!! made a lovely cassorole yesterday and I ended up only having 4 teaspoon fuls and a tiny bit of bread, then wished i had'nt had the bread as it hurt for the rest of night.... I really struggle with bread..... have also found out that rice isn't good for me either!!!! i really suffer with them....

I am also suffering with non bowel movement... tried senokot not working though any suggestions

Hi Mandy, Just wanted to say How fantastic you are doing and really pleased for you,
Sorry to hear about your incident this morning though, ONly thing I can sugest for bowel movements is plenty of fresh fruit.
Sorry I'm not much help, but really just wanted to wish you well. x

Hi Mandy I too struggle with Rice and only mix a tiny bit into a curry or chilli but much before noodles now. I also have problems withe bread but I get a bit of crusty bread and pull out most of the doughy bit before putting a small sandwich together only do it now and then though. You doing great though and after meeting Nic last week I cant wait to meet you as well we had such a laugh...xx

Back