• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Gastric Bypass Journey -Onwards and Upwards-Well this is a start

Hey hun

Keep smiling gorgeous your doing great and I'm so proud of you and love you lots and lots xxxxxx

Well Afternoon

Been out for a walk..... went over to the Catherdral!!!! I find it quite peaceful there....... Just sat there to try and relax........

Came back into work, only to find the Deputy who actually is a waste of space, has to leave to go to our offices which means I am left holding everything here!!!!!

Hi Mandy,
Yes that's the way to go, step by step definitely. Glad you're working on my tasks. Keep me posted.
I don't have a nurse's uniform lol. Leaving him to fend for himself tomorrow so I hope he will be alright!

Sorry didn't answer your text battery died on me, and i then had an early night.......

good luck with your goals Mandy. sounds like your doing great considering...i hope last weekend horrible as it was ...will turn out to be a major turning point for you

your in my thoughts..you are being so brave

I think you are right as bad as last weekend was, it was the wake up I think I needed......

To be honest I know i wouldn't be here and trying as I am if it wasn't for the AMAZING SUPPORT I have had from the wonderful people on here...

Thank you

Morning All

Well Went home and ended up having an early night last night, although saying that didn't sleep to well...... Nightmares were thick and fast....
Today Im feeling less motivated but I am still hanging in there..... have the urge to eat pure crap but I know that isn't goign to help me!!!!

So got a few tasks to do today, once I can get motivated and have brought a book in with me.......

xxxx

Come on Mandy... find that motivation hun... I think its crawled behind the settee. Go and get it chick.

You have been sounding so much more positive these past few days and its really lovely to see. Dont let that motivation run away from you. xx

Hi honey, not been around for a number of weeks just wanted to check in on you to see how you are doing. you are doing amazing find that motivation again honey you know it's there ane look at your achievements xx

Hi honey, not been around for a number of weeks just wanted to check in on you to see how you are doing. you are doing amazing find that motivation again honey you know it's there ane look at your achievements xx

Hi Tammy....

I wondered where you had gone too....... How are you!!!

Have to admit Motivation took a real nose dive today....... but I am carrying on.... keeping focused, thats the trick I think!!!

I am looking forward to weekend off, feel the need to just be at home at moment
xxxx

Just wanted to say 'hi' and tell you that I am thinking of you with lovely, positive thoughts. Hopefully you can keep moving forward and burst through that depression wall. Changing meds is a good thing so hopefully it will help.

Best of wishes in this dark time, hoping the sun pokes through the clouds soon and offers you some hope.

(((Hugs)))
Nic;)

Just wanted to say 'hi' and tell you that I am thinking of you with lovely, positive thoughts. Hopefully you can keep moving forward and burst through that depression wall. Changing meds is a good thing so hopefully it will help.

Best of wishes in this dark time, hoping the sun pokes through the clouds soon and offers you some hope.

(((Hugs)))
Nic;)

Thank you Nic....... Means alot with those kind thoughts...... was good to sit and talk to him..... he really seemed to understand where I was coming from, and didnt tell me I was silly for feeling the way I was...... he said after being on the same anti-depressant for 9 years and having no better results proves it isn't working for me...

Feeling rather tired, with sat there crying so much and bearing my soul..... he is goign to help source out some therapy too.... was a different dr and he was fantastic, I have to go go back on Tuesday for a check in so that is positive

mandy so glad you got too see a different Dr it makes such a difference when someone listens and yes 9 years is a long time to be taking something especially if it has stopped being effective.
Hope you get some therapy sorted now knowing that there is someone there just for you will be good.
take care and enjoy your rest this weekend
carole

It sounds like you're getting somewhere at last with that doctor Mandy. Have a lovely weekend (hopefully sunny because the sun always makes everything seem much brighter and happier). You know where I am if you need me...

Hi Sara....

Made a real difference talking to the doctor, and him totally understanding where I was coming from!!!! I am working on that task, just finding it a little hard!!! Hope you are well.... Thank you for all your supportxxxx

mandy so glad you got too see a different Dr it makes such a difference when someone listens and yes 9 years is a long time to be taking something especially if it has stopped being effective.
Hope you get some therapy sorted now knowing that there is someone there just for you will be good.
take care and enjoy your rest this
weekend
carole

Hi Carole, I totally agree it does make a difference, when someone totally understands..... he totally understood everythign I was saying and could explain it too...... I told him I was wroting things down too and he said that was a good idea and to keep doing it....... cause if i am gettingit out of my head then it is releasing someo f the stress, instead of it going round and round.

xxx

Back