• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey

Bling Babe

So the gym is going fine, been a bit slacking over the last 3 weeks as have had lots of baking to do for christmas markets and of course then attending them. Only another week and then I am having 3 weeks away visiting family, so no gym. will restart in January. The gym has recalulated my biological age now at 61 not bad since in sept it was 81, only 3 more years and it will be true. Although I would like to get it down some more.
NSV- clothing , looks like I will need to buy some new trousers over christmas break, as every pair I have are really too big ( never thought I would say that) was 54" waist now the 42" ones are too big.
So a very happy chap here.
Great recalculating on the age and fab news on the trousers

Sarnie

Well it is 2 years since I had my first appointment at Luton. How time seems to fly.
A loss of 54 Kg ( 8.5 St), since my first appointment and 33 kg since surgery, still about 4kg from my target of 110kg, aiming to lose it before mid January when back at L&D.
You've done amazingly well Ian. I think you'll hit your target easily x

Ian2Big

Hi, just back from L&D, had my much cancelled meeting with Mr Rashid, first time he has seen me in 51 weeks since the op. He was quite surprised (35kg smaller than when he operated), how much a difference there was. He remember that I was quite large in the tummy area, yes I said 56" waist now only 40". Checked the scars and for hernias, no issues. Asked if I had made the right decision, 100% yes and no regrets.
Back at L&D on Monday for dietician and bloods.

Bling Babe

Hi, just back from L&D, had my much cancelled meeting with Mr Rashid, first time he has seen me in 51 weeks since the op. He was quite surprised (35kg smaller than when he operated), how much a difference there was. He remember that I was quite large in the tummy area, yes I said 56" waist now only 40". Checked the scars and for hernias, no issues. Asked if I had made the right decision, 100% yes and no regrets.
Excellent check up Ian, I can’t believe it’s been almost a year since your surgery xxx

Maria61

You are doing so well Ian x

Emma1504

And so he should be pleased with you
You have done an amazing job
Long may it last
Hopefully Monday’s appointment goes just as well & your bloods are all ok
Nearly a year I can’t believe it!!!!!

Irene44

That’s amazing results Hun both on the scales and the tape measure. Real success you should be proud :)

Ian2Big

Can't believe it was a year ago that I had the op, how time flies. Next appointment Jan 2020, providing blood tests are ok.
Thanks to all at the L&D, without who Iwould probably not be here.
Thanks to all of this forum for the support over the last 2 years.
Cheers

Sarnie

Can't believe it was a year ago that I had the op, how time flies. Next appointment Jan 2020, providing blood tests are ok.
Cheers
Happy first year post surgery, you've done amazingly well in that year too x

Sarnie

Also think we should see the new you ;) x

Irene44

Congratulations hun you should be proud Happy 1st surgaversary hun :)

Bling Babe

Happy surgiversary Ian, my god it’s flown by, you’ve done amazingly well and should be very proud of yourself xx

Maria61

Cheers
Happy surgery anniversary and I too feel like you that I would not be here without this surgery xxxx

Sarnie