• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey

So just an update, have finally sort out returning to the gym. Have signed up with a personal trainer once a week (paying for out of what I save on my food bills) and are getting another gym induction next Wednesday. After that I will be back to 3 times a week. Can't believe it was 13 years ago since I was last in the gym then i went from 24 st to 20 st and then over the following years put 8 st back on. I am not going back there.

So just an update, have finally sort out returning to the gym. Have signed up with a personal trainer once a week (paying for out of what I save on my food bills) and are getting another gym induction next Wednesday. After that I will be back to 3 times a week. Can't believe it was 13 years ago since I was last in the gym then i went from 24 st to 20 st and then over the following years put 8 st back on. I am not going back there.

Good on ya Ian be so good for you xx

Excellent news, I need to bite the bullet and go 3 x a week, let us know how it goes Ian x

Well done Ian x

Well done x

So gym was good, although the app has calculated my biological age as 80 (21 years old than me) not surprising since I have not used my upper body muscles for a long time. So its now a case on focusing on strengthening those muscles not used for years.

So gym was good, although the app has calculated my biological age as 80 (21 years old than me) not surprising since I have not used my upper body muscles for a long time. So its now a case on focusing on strengthening those muscles not used for years.
Well done on gym. I have recently started to attempt press ups in the combat class and know how weak my arms are, no pain, no gain I guess

Age is a number although that is a big one lol. You will whittle that down in no time I’m sure. X

Well done for taking that first step, it will be worth it xx

Hi Folks,
Yesterday was week 34 since surgery, and I thought it would nice to update my tracker etc. Back from hols ( still managed to lose 1 Kg ) and settling in to the normal routine.
Not having much problem tolerating most foods, although the dry ones still need some fluid to help them go down. Still keeping an eye on the amount of calories I eat but are not counting them. Smaller portion sizes are now the norm.
Weight now 116 Kg ( that is about 2 kg heavier then the target loss L&D suggested) , i have revised my target weight yet again down to 100 kg ( that is in line with the L&D suggested loss till the end of year). Not getting hung up on these numbers are just happy if i don't gain any weight.

Wow Ian you are doing amazingly well all round, keep up the good work x

Hi Folks,
Yesterday was week 34 since surgery, and I thought it would nice to update my tracker etc. Back from hols ( still managed to lose 1 Kg ) and settling in to the normal routine.
Not having much problem tolerating most foods, although the dry ones still need some fluid to help them go down. Still keeping an eye on the amount of calories I eat but are not counting them. Smaller portion sizes are now the norm.
Weight now 116 Kg ( that is about 2 kg heavier then the target loss L&D suggested) , i have revised my target weight yet again down to 100 kg ( that is in line with the L&D suggested loss till the end of year). Not getting hung up on these numbers are just happy if i don't gain any weight.
Congratulations Ian, glad you are doing so well xx

Hi Folks,
Fantastic Ian you have really taken to your new life well done, how’s the gym going ?

Your doing amazingly well :)

Back