• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

Hi Sharon

Happy belated Anniversary, you have come along way in one year.

Hope you have had a good rest at the caravan.

Have a good weekend, take care xx

Happy band birthday Sharon for the other day . Well done u have achieved SO much xxx

Oh no, I missed your opiversary. Happy 1st birthday! :candle1: It's brilliant what you've achieved in the last year, so inspiring Sharon :superwoman: Hope the next year is even better!! xx

Thanks ladies!!! Honestly can't believe it's been a year, so much has changed!!!

I haven't been able to post much as the new job is occupying a lot of my time lots of training and lots of stress. Don't get me wrong I am loving but there are days I want to eat a lot (not even hungry) other days I can leave it with next to nothing!!

Working away and staying in hotels is a nightmare for wls person, the food was dire at the most recent hotel and honestly couldn't get anything down as it was sticking...even with little chews so resorted to having a cookie for a meal instead!! Something that wouldn't normally even bother about even pre surgery!!! It's crazy! I have 2 weeks in October and need to try find something better to eat!

Weight wise I haven't even bothered weighing myself as I haven't been very strict and don't want to see a bad number on the scales :) but started this week off good so can get back on track!!!

If I don't post often, I hope everyone knows I'm still thinking of them and wishing them the best!! Prob try to do a weekly update!!!!

Hope everyone is doing fantastic xxx

Hi Sharon glad you are well!!!
Yes it's very hard to eat well when you are in hotels and out of a routine...keep going though you will get there!
Have a great week x

Oh Sharon when are you going?!?!
I don't think we will get there next year as the work we want doing in the garden is 5k which is my usual vegas holiday spend! Looks like it will be blackpool for me...costa del blackpool!! They have slots!!
Glad all is well i miss your posts x

Hi Sharon

Great news, about next year holiday

Sounds like you are still really busy, but you sound happy.

Take care xxxx

Back