• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

MrsBeaver

Wow, just spent half the day reading your diary. Well done you!!!! I had my consultation today, and my op is planned for the 23rd...eeeeek!

kurstywursty

Hi Sharon. Your bed is all made up and your wee room transformed from a storage room into a wee bedroom lol

Roll on our trip xxx

kurstywursty

Hey girlie. Know your busy. Hope it's all going well

I have arranged for us to meet Karina at 10 in Costa coffee on Sunday

Send me a wee txt to
Let me know when I can get you on Saturday xxx

sharon2014

Hey girlie. Know your busy. Hope it's all going well I have arranged for us to meet Karina at 10 in Costa coffee on Sunday Send me a wee txt to Let me know when I can get you on Saturday xxx

Hi Kirsty!

Yes it's been a mental couple weeks, thankfully that's all the travel and testing done, just need few meetings with my boss then it's a sign off! Fingers crossed lol!!

Yes she said that, I will be working till about 12ish so not sure whether to nip home first, chat during the week xx

kurstywursty

You need to nip home first babe as we are right beside the 73/74. It would be a nightmare from your work ;-)

But I can get you from your house just let me know what time

Warm clothes. Especially Jammies mind. Layers would be good

See you Saturday Yay! You can tell me all about your new job on the way down xxxxx

(And your new man) incase Karina is out there somewhere x

sharon2014

You need to nip home first babe as we are right beside the 73/74. It would be a nightmare from your work ;-) But I can get you from your house just let me know what time Warm clothes. Especially Jammies mind. Layers would be good See you Saturday Yay! You can tell me all about your new job on the way down xxxxx (And your new man) incase Karina is out there somewhere x

Yeah no worries! See you then!! Xx

Willow4

Hi Sharon

Pleased it's nearly all over and you will be back to normal work.

Have a great weekend, wish I was coming with you.

Have a good day xxx

sharon2014

Thanks willow!

Just a quick checkin! Hope all you ladies are keeping wel!

Looking forward to meeting up with Kirsty and Karina this weekend!

Starting my fitness classes next week, so I will check in and let you know how sore I feel the next day lol xxx

Otherwise all is good, weight still very static but restriction still there! Xx hopefully the exercise will get it moving again x

Crystalrainbow

Good to see your update sweetheart..... enjoy your meet up with the girls .....enjoy some nice relaxing times away ........oh and the fitness classes :) don't over do it!!! Huge hugs x x x x hope work going great x x x