• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie here

Great news your back and on the loser bench. Take it easy. You sound like me, who could rest then it hit me with a bang x

We'll post op day 2, not feeling to bad on the whole, quarter of a way down my slim fast and on my second cup of tea. Only real pain is from my wounds today the wind seems to have eased off. Have managed to get washed and dressed today just made me a little out of breath, hoping that's to do with all the swelling at the moment....

Got on the scales this morning at down 2 and a quarter lbs from operation day :)

Well 10 days post op now.... Went back to work yesterday, I work 15 hour shifts with children with emotional and behavioural difficulties so it was a tiring day for me. I was however complemented on my weight loss which still stands at around the 15 lb mark.

Haven't lost now since Friday (day 5) but I keep in mind that it is me still doing the work being on a liquid diet still, I guess I will feel the benefits more next week on the purée/ soft food stage. My wounds are healing nicely and the steri stops are making there way off slowly, Mr Richardson must have been very gentle as I only have one very small bruise :)

Haven't felt really hungry yet just lots of wind so pleased with that.

Well my full is booked for 23rd October so something to look forward to....
Going to start purée/ soft foods tomorrow. Still haven't lost anything this week so very disheartening but I know I'm doing what I should be which is frustrating!!! I'm hoping it's because it's my time of the month ( I don't normally have a time of the month) think it has been brought on by the changes in my body. I will carry on as I am :-( speaking to the dietician Monday. Any one have any suggestions ??

Well my stall must have been mostly down to the time of the month finished last night got on the scales and had lost another lb this morning :)

The return to sort of food has led to a lot of gass tho :-S

Well it's been a while... I am at a 33 lb loss and have maintained that for a year. Recently tho the hunger has crept back in . Booked in for a fill later hoping it will help. Would still like to get to target weight so hoping this will help. This will be my first fill for 12 months so I really hope I feel the effects.

Back