• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie needs advice

big-d

Hi everyone, i am new to the site and was hoping for some advice. Im due to attend a seminar in oct at north tees and was hoping someone could let me know what to expect.... any help appreciated.....xx

my experience.

hi, i went to mine in march and can only tell you what was done in mine. I'm at kings college in London.
it was a presentation given from the surgeon telling you every procedure and everything you need to know about it, your expected weight loss, pros and cons. and what's best for different type of people. we were given all the information written too. we got weighed and told our bmi. (wasn't a happy bunny :/)
if your not sure on what you want then this will really make your mind up for you.
Afterwards we were asked to sign if we wanted a follow up appointment and within a month i got mine but Is different in each area.
good luck!
Xx

hi lily i had my surgery at kings too,have u had ur date yet?x

hi yes was given my date 2 weeks ago for 29th September. so soon! can i ask what you did pre op as Mr patel don't do a diet? also was you day surgery, how has your aftercare been? thanks Xx

couldnt fault mr patel and his team at all,i had mine in may and yes was a day surgery and i only had one incision.i didnt do a preop diet as u dont need to with mr patel but u do a longer post op diet,aftercare is amazing,they measure u and weigh u and give u a fill every 6 weeks x

Welcome and good luck on your journey x

Back