• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NEWLY POST OP - LETS SEE WHAT YOUR MANAGING.....

Me too.. and I've stalled again but cant figure out why.
Frustrating but head down and keep on ...

Sorry to hear that @Rose2016 but it's great to see you x

Oh my god I wouldn't know where to start! Tuna kicks me in the guts big time, I would manage two bites of the sandwich, no salad, and that would be me done! Good luck with it!

I'll post my photo too:)

I am 4 days into purée stage 2. Had smoked haddock in home made white sauce. Managed 2 tablespoons and I am stuffed. It was so tasty and lovely to get protein inside me:D
Any feedback to if I am doing this right/wrong? Is the quantity fine? (It's a small child's dessert bowl not huge like photo:D)

Attachments

• IMG_0242.JPG
    IMG_0242.JPG
    557.8 KB · Views: 15
Looks good to me @Want2b3 !

@Kar8858 you're right, you really must have the teeniest sleeve ever. I didn't eat any of the bread but ate all of the tuna and lettuce, plus the cucumber
@Mazza I dream of the day to eat salad again drooling:D
You did really well!

You have no idea Mazza..I miss food so much, that's why I live on yoghurt and porridge..it's all I can get in, in any amount. I can manage a pot of muller light yoghurt and I'm done..I would love to be able to eat that sandwich and enjoy the experience!!
I don't post pics of what I can eat, it's depressing ! Hope you had a nice lunch though!! Take care all x

You have no idea Mazza..I miss food so much, that's why I live on yoghurt and porridge..it's all I can get in, in any amount. I can manage a pot of muller light yoghurt and I'm done..I would love to be able to eat that sandwich and enjoy the experience!!
I don't post pics of what I can eat, it's depressing ! Hope you had a nice lunch though!! Take care all x

Oh bless you! I suppose you've asked if all is as should be? x

Tea in my hotel room. Ive been moved as the blind in the other room wouldn't shut properly. New room much better but I'm feeling rubbish, coming down with a cold. That's with taking x 2 multivitamins a day! 20161122_205817.jpg

Oooh edamame beans are a new favourite for me. My husband ordered sushi the other night and I had a crab salad which was tasteless so I left it and a side of edamame beans salted, soooo tasty! I hope you enjoyed them @Mazza and got a better nights sleep too x

Starting to worry after all your comments earlier. I can eat any type of food even bread and pasta, just small quantities. I don't like takeaway as the greasiness is yuck but there's no food per se that is off limits.
Might explain why I've stalled again ....

Starting to worry after all your comments earlier. I can eat any type of food even bread and pasta, just small quantities. I don't like takeaway as the greasiness is yuck but there's no food per se that is off limits.
Might explain why I've stalled again ....

Hey @Rose2016 try not to worry, part of why i choose the sleeve was that it limited my quantity rather than variety of foods. It's nice to have the choice but I have found it stretches my willpower with the variety... almost like I haven't learnt that some foods should be off limits to me!!! (Although i have found tolerance varies and has affected some things) I guess thinking of the sleeve as a tool and work with it to get the most out of it/ make it work more efficiently is how I've looked at it. Try going back to basics for one day ( the dreaded shakes/ soups/ lots of water ) then get breakfast sorted, get off on the right foot which I find really helps set the day... smoked salmon and eggs would be a huge treat :) or weetabix lol... and at meals start with protein, then veg, then carbs... snack on a yogurt or a couple of babybel lights? I find over planning quite demanding but having the same breakfast and snacks in stock is half the battle.xx

We went out for lunch today, my husband had a full roast and I managed to get through..three roast potatoes with gravy to soften them up! Nothing else on the plate..no meat no veg etc..and when I say three it's like the frozen aunt Bessie types..not three whole potatoes! That's is the limit of my sleeve..oh a stuffing ball would have been amazing!!

Back