• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NHS again!

brittone05

I have just joined after reading lots on here about surgery and such.

I have suffered from depression since I carried my eldest who is now 11 and during my pregnancy with her, I got severe stretch marks.

Another 2 children and lots of downhill slips with my depression ( I am now deemed as borderline bipolar and teeter on the edge of a borderline perownality disorder according to my GP last time I went), I am starting to really question what it is about myself that I despise so much.

MY stretch marks really bring me down and make me feel very uncomfortable with myself - both on an intimate level with my husband ( despite his best efforts to dispel my fears ) and on a day to day level with normal things such as going out and the clothes I will wear.

They go from hip to hip and go from about 1" below my pubic bone right up to about 2" above my belly button and I can't see a way to improve them. They are still so deep into my skin layers that I can feel the furrows in the underlaying tissue and despite them being white/silver now, they are so prominent and ugly that they make me feel sick.

My stomach has no tone to it at all and I have 2 flaps of skin along my bikini line towards my hip where I can literally tuck it up into my undrwear.

I am only 28 and can't see how I can get any better over the next 20 years without them constantly affecting my daily life and can not think of a way forward to help myself either mentally or physically to improve them.

Can anyone please help with ideas - would the NHS help me? Would there be anything I can do that will help? I have tried excersise but as there is no muscle tone or elasticity to my skin, it is a fruitless attempt.

I am sorry for the babbling post but I kno0w from reading that some of the members here have felt this way and have found a way through it and I could really use the support right now :cry:

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer help or advice xxx

It all depends on your area. Mine will only do a TT for medical reasons. Depression and self esteem don't count.

What are you stomach mussels like? I have been agreed on NHS due to a split in my stomach mussels due to pregnancy and weight loss.

Back