• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

North meets South meet anyone???

If there is not much interest from down south does anyone mind very much if this is reverted back to Preston? I am aware there is a meet in birmingham two weeks before and I am more than happy to revert back to nearer to home as the majority of you from the south will be meeting up at the end of this month....obviously if there are plenty from down south that want to attend that also wont be a problem just wanting to know to arrange things...thanks ....xx

Linda, unless there is a great call from the North, I don't see the need to move to Preston. I know a few of us from the south are looking to attend this. Also some of the Satffs (North Mids) contingent are looking to come and can't make the Brum one.

I know I am not going to please many over this but can we please revert this back to Preston and hold one half way down the M6 for those that want to still travel....my good friend is currently in hospital and it looks like she will not be around for many more months and I dont want to be too far away from home. I am aware that there are a few from the south that are wanting to meet up but no one seems to be confirming...can I therefore suggest that that meet still goes ahead and if any from the north can only manage coming to preston then we have one there also....please dont have a go at me I am feeling stressed enough worrying about my friend and this is not meant in any way to upset anyone I am trying to please everyone.....xx

I'm not sure if I will be coming yet, I will be in Blackpool anyway, but don't know what the in-laws have in mind to do that week. I will know more, actually on that week and will let you know then. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I hope your ok, take care chucks. x

I know I am not going to please many over this but can we please revert this back to Preston and hold one half way down the M6 for those that want to still travel....my good friend is currently in hospital and it looks like she will not be around for many more months and I dont want to be too far away from home. I am aware that there are a few from the south that are wanting to meet up but no one seems to be confirming...can I therefore suggest that that meet still goes ahead and if any from the north can only manage coming to preston then we have one there also....please dont have a go at me I am feeling stressed enough worrying about my friend and this is not meant in any way to upset anyone I am trying to please everyone.....xx

Linda, Ive just caught up with your blog hun. Im sure no one would mind if you wanted to reschedule this under the circumstances.

I would still really like to meet everyone from 'oop North at some point though. Maybe the north meets south could take place when you are feeling up to it chick xx

CG I would like to join if it is not too late? Nic - Lesley - Grom I have a 7 Seater [5 spare seats even if Mrs C jumps in too] if any one wants a lift..........

Thanks Cleggy! Not sure i can make it now but will let you know xx

Linda, Ive just caught up with your blog hun. Im sure no one would mind if you wanted to reschedule this under the circumstances.

I would still really like to meet everyone from 'oop North at some point though. Maybe the north meets south could take place when you are feeling up to it chick xx

Hi Sam I would like to meet the southeners at some point this year and will plan another meet when things have settled down here...just off to visit Dot now will update my blog after...xx

OK Chick... Hope there is some improvement with Dotty xx

So, is the May 9th meet definately cancelled then? Just wanted to check as I had plans to attend. No pressure, just making sure.

Nic;)

That good to no hope You all have a great time I will give it a miss as Preston is a bit far for me

nope its not cancelled just reverting back to Preston area...xx

Thanks:):):). I guess I just misunderstood. Where in Preston will it be? Same place as last time?

Nic:p

That sounds like a good paln, was a nice place with plenty of room.

See you then,
Nic:D

So when's the Preston meet then?Soz but I am in a rush so can't read the whole thread:eek::eek:

Saturday 9th May in same location as last Preston meet but not sure on the time.

Nic;)

It was quiet last time at 2, therefore more room for us, but i'm easy;):D

Back