• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

North meets South meet anyone???

I see I have been taken off your friends list as well. Can I ask why??

I do hope its not so you can bad mouth me on your blog.

I will respond to your PM when I have done the school run Linda. Unless of course I am also on ignore in which case I wont waste the energy typing a reply.

I did not want you to feel you had to divide your loyalities and I have not slagged anyone off on my blog...xx

Linda, this is daft. I am not loyal to any of you. I have never met you or Carole, and only met Shel once. I shouldnt be made to feel that I have to take sides. I told you by PM last week that I wouldn't do that and that Minimins should be a place of comfort and support to ALL OF US. I hate this atmosphere.

In hindsight, my response to Caroles post yesterday shouldnt have used the word banned. I'm sorry if that upset you. But I still feel uncomfortable attending a meet where people know they are not welcome. If they come it creates a bad atmosphere for everyone. If they don't come I can understand that they may feel you have got the upper hand. Its a no win situation.

I feel really hurt that you have "lashed out" at me, by taking me off your friends list. What did I do to deserve that?

Sam if you pm me your phone number we can discuss this in private I dont think this is the place and we need to sort this..xx

oh dear!! what on earth is going on..linda i see you have also taken me off your friends list...why??? all i have done is send a post asking we all continue to support each other and not be causing sadness and bad feeling..i still stand by that!!! if you no longer wish to be a friend then so be it! all you are doing is giving fuel to the fire you appear to have started !!

Lesley I have sent you a PM...xx

Folks I have asked the mods to remove this post it is suppose to be for a meet not for what it is turning into...xx

I am not going to remove this thread. It is for the "North meets South" meetup discussion.

I am going to politly ask everybody to draw a line under this and move on. MiniMins is a support site not a meidum for pointing fingers and blaming others. I really do not want to start taking any actions against anybody because I do not believe its warrented.

So a few things, take this off the main forum. If you do not wish to recieve PM's from any individual on MiniMins you can use the Ignore feature, same on MSN, Yahoo IM, AOL IM, GTalk etc. Blogs that are marked as being private should be respected as such. However that doesn't give people the right to be abusive or "slag" people off.

Please remember that Administration/Moderation does not get involved with differences that members have between each other. We have a lot of things to do and trying to figure out and "fix" every social dynamic on this forum would be a monumental task.

So please if you have a problem can you contact me or another member of moderation and exercise the right to use the ignore feature.

Pierce

WTF personally I am not interested in any of what seems to be a "play ground" type of argument.
I thought this was sorting a social get together. Not a I'm not talking to so and so coz they said such and such...... who gives a .........
I am recovering from surgery, this seemed like a great way of talking, and meeting people who had been, or are about to go through the same thing.
Please take this petty interruption else where.

Ta very glad Dale :mad:

Now, what about the meeting?

Well can I just say that I'm still up for it!!!! I went to the last Preston meet and I must be a complete muppet cos i didn't notice any divide...Then again i never stopped talking for a minute cos i was so excited to finally meet everyone. People on this site should also be offered the same, if you don't want to come to the meet for whatever reasons, thats fine (its a real shame though). But going to that meeting really changed things for me and made me feel like i was in a special little world where everyone understood each other and we all have something major in common.

I don't think anyone should be forced into taking sides and I've met most of the people involved in this and its a travesty cos it sounds like a chain of misunderstandings cos everyone involved seem genuinely nice people. If i'm going to be made to feel like to reply to a certain thread is me taking sides or uncomfortable at a meet-up, then i'm gonna stop posting on this site and just stay in touch with people on facebook etc but then i would miss this site massively.

Really hope this can be sorted and i'll be at the meet if its on x x x

Well can I just say that I'm still up for it!!!! I went to the last Preston meet and I must be a complete muppet cos i didn't notice any divide...Then again i never stopped talking for a minute cos i was so excited to finally meet everyone. People on this site should also be offered the same, if you don't want to come to the meet for whatever reasons, thats fine (its a real shame though). But going to that meeting really changed things for me and made me feel like i was in a special little world where everyone understood each other and we all have something major in common.

I don't think anyone should be forced into taking sides and I've met most of the people involved in this and its a travesty cos it sounds like a chain of misunderstandings cos everyone involved seem genuinely nice people. If i'm going to be made to feel like to reply to a certain thread is me taking sides or uncomfortable at a meet-up, then i'm gonna stop posting on this site and just stay in touch with people on facebook etc but then i would miss this site massively.

Really hope this can be sorted and i'll be at the meet if its on x x x

Fantastic post Lisa, I would give you 1000 rep points for this if I could.

You are one of the main reasons for me wishing to attend the meet. Your lovely bubbly personality is so apparent here on Mini's that I am dying to meet you in person.

Lets hope we can resurrect the meet then. If the brummy girls still need a chauffer, and everyone is welcome, then Im still up for it.

The meet is still on as far as I am concerned if people can let me know there names I will run a list and start sussing a place to meet....xx

Hi friends. I think that I would like attend, so please mark me down. I have the day free so it would be a shame to miss out meeting all you lovely peeps. Is anyone headed from the Manchester area? I have absolutely no idea where this meet is so it would really be great if I could ride along with someone else. Just send me a PM if you are heading from my direction (Salford, only about 10 minutes from downtown Manchester).

Thanks!

Nic:p

Fantastic post Lisa, I would give you 1000 rep points for this if I could.

You are one of the main reasons for me wishing to attend the meet. Your lovely bubbly personality is so apparent here on Mini's that I am dying to meet you in person.

Lets hope we can resurrect the meet then. If the brummy girls still need a chauffer, and everyone is welcome, then Im still up for it.

Thanks Sam, thats a lovely thing to hear x x x

Yep Linda, You can still count me in x x x

Hiya
I'm hoping to make it too, not sure of Colin's shifts as yet but would like to meet you all, I'm sure I could arrange a babysitter for Alfie lol xxx

Back