• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

North meets South meet anyone???

Can people let me know who if they are coming to this please....I have a few definites....time is flying by and it will soon be here....xx

Count me in please. I am definately planning to attend.

Thanks,
Nic;)

CG - I am planning to attend probably with Mrs C if that's OK. It might be worth PM ing Grom as I think she is planning on attending and I am sure Grom mentioned Lesley Webb

Cleggy thats fine of course Mrs Cleggy can come lol....Lisa and Nic are also coming and I will contact grom as you suggested....we are looking at 1pm if thats ok so I can get back to visit my friend in hospital before my night out....xx

fine by me, not sure if i have the car though, any chance of a lift Linda if I'm struggling x x x

so it's 1pm at same place then Linda? :D:Dlooking forward to it:D

So wish I could make it, it would be lovely to meet some the inspiring people I have just read about. Please post agine for your next meet-up, I will definately have to attend.

xxD

So wish I could make it, it would be lovely to meet some the inspiring people I have just read about. Please post agine for your next meet-up, I will definately have to attend.

xxD

Hi Donna pity you cannot come I will def keep you notified of the next one...xx

see you tomorrow if ur coming x x x

Thanks to everyone that came today, sorry I could not stay as long as I would have liked but I will make more of an effort next time I promise....also I took my camera and never used it will make sure I do next time....xx

Ah it was a nice meet up Linda, and we all had a good chat and laugh didn't we:D:D:DGlad you didn't take any pics tho:eek::eek:

Thanks for the meet-up in Preston today. Was nice to see everyone, everyone is looking so well. Shame it was a bit short. Special thank you to Cleggy and the lovely Mrs. Cleggy for the taxi service, much appreciated. I had my camera and ment to get a group shot but forgot:(. Grom, if you are reading this, we missed you and wished you had been able to come!

Nic:D:D:D

Yo - It was good to meet. Second PG's comment about Grom NO EXCUSES NEXT TIME Lady lol...

Back