• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2016 Surgeries

Like im on the big one at blackpool, such an emotional rollercoaster, I go from petrified to excited and back again so quickly, next tuesday still feels so far away, wish it was sooner if only to stop me thinking too much x

I could write the same. Totally up and down. Generally not an anxious person but not being able fully plan is stressing me out a bit! Just focused on being slim and more importantly healthy!!

After 5 days of the milk diet ive switched to the 800 calorie food option today, I was told I could do either and opted for milk out of ease or so I thought, but I was getting so fed up of it I was struggling to get enough in, I never thought a salad could taste so amazing :worthy:
You were wise to swap. With cold weather to nice having substantial food or warm veggies to satisfy. I am less that 48 hrs to admission and had a cheat today:( I had gravy on my chicken dinner. I hope it doesn't effect my liver but now been 3weeks and 2 days...I always struggle after 3 weeks I guess this a great reminder I need this as can't do it alone. Tomorrow will hold back on a carb portion to try and ba,acne out the damage.

Thanks guys for protein recommendations. I am going to try adding marvel to clear soup in first 2 weeks. How much marvel will I need a day? I will add Ufit to shopping for post op diet tomorrow.
Hi I'm new her today. My surgery is 23 Nov. Scared but excited. Good luck to you all.
Welcome to November Newbies Sallo. Have you started your pre op yet? Which are you doing milk or low cal?

Hope everyone hanging their? I will sleeved and done in just over 3 days
Like im on the big one at blackpool, such an emotional rollercoaster, I go from petrified to excited and back again so quickly, next tuesday still feels so far away, wish it was sooner if only to stop me thinking too much x
Keep yourself distracted with the kids and preparing it does fly the time especially last week...I have not packed yet and got less than 2 days left!

Hope everyone hanging their? I will sleeved and done in just over 3 days

3 days....wow. Hope everything goes well - come back and update us. Good luck with the packing - I've been thinking about what I'll need to take. I always over pack whenever I go anywhere!

Have you prepared for afterwards (food/liquid wise)?

Hi I'm new her today. My surgery is 23 Nov. Scared but excited. Good luck to you all.
Hi Sallo, welcome to the madhouse! We're all a bit scared so we know exactly how you feel. It does help to share your feelings and anxieties on here though with people who understand. My op is a week tomorrow and although a bit nervous I'm keen to get it behind me and excited to get back to a slim me!

Hi Sallo, welcome to the madhouse! We're all a bit scared so we know exactly how you feel. It does help to share your feelings and anxieties on here though with people who understand. My op is a week tomorrow and although a bit nervous I'm keen to get it behind me and excited to get back to a slim me!
Hi all, Started pre-op diet this morning. I'm doing the 800 cal diet. Hoping it will be easier with the colder weather.
Good luck. Wishing I was only 3 days away.
It is like being on a rollercoaster and I agree after 3 weeks you start to lose it as far as diets are concerned, it's at this point I know I need this op because I can't continue like this.
I can't wait to see the weight start dropping off, not wanting to wish my life away but I do wish it was the end of January and op/post op out of the way and know that everything's ok.
Good luck to everyone whose having surgery this week and next

How's everyone getting on with the pre op diet?? I'm bored already!!! But doing ok with it so far. Surprised myself that I'm getting milk down as I hate milk but it's just easier. Need to find some yogurts without high sugar content though!

I keep reading "clear soup". Does anyone have any recommendations for these or do they have to be home made??

I am going to do some homemade but also blend some weight watchers ones.

Waitrose consommé is fine - beef and chicken are tasty and give a bit of variety

Hi all, Started pre-op diet this morning. I'm doing the 800 cal diet. Hoping it will be easier with the colder weather.
Good luck. Wishing I was only 3 days away.
It is like being on a rollercoaster and I agree after 3 weeks you start to lose it as far as diets are concerned, it's at this point I know I need this op because I can't continue like this.
I can't wait to see the weight start dropping off, not wanting to wish my life away but I do wish it was the end of January and op/post op out of the way and know that everything's ok.
Good luck to everyone whose having surgery this week and next

Wow you're doing the pre op diet a long time. Did they want you to do it that long? I was only asked to do a week but decided to do 2.

Hi all, I am booked in for my Pre Op on 2nd November and then RNY gastric bypass on Sat 26th November at St Richards in Chichester. I am counting down the days until i can join the losers bench but a little anxious about the whole thing too. Hopefully i will only have to do 2 weeks on the Pre Op diet but will find out Wednesday morning.

Hi all, I am booked in for my Pre Op on 2nd November and then RNY gastric bypass on Sat 26th November at St Richards in Chichester. I am counting down the days until i can join the losers bench but a little anxious about the whole thing too. Hopefully i will only have to do 2 weeks on the Pre Op diet but will find out Wednesday morning.

Hi there.
Exciting times!! Good luck with your pre op.
I'm anxious too but more about the first 6 weeks after as I still don't feel prepared. But just need to take each stage at a time.
Pre op diet isn't as bad as I thought.

Hi there.
Exciting times!! Good luck with your pre op.
I'm anxious too but more about the first 6 weeks after as I still don't feel prepared. But just need to take each stage at a time.
Pre op diet isn't as bad as I thought.
Yes bmi 40-50 is 3 weeks. I've managed to get theough the day and as I'm at work now I have one meal to go so looking forward to that later.
Has anyone heard about having to have but b12 injections every 3 months following surgery. It's the first I've heard of this today I was under the impression that a-z bits and minerals would be sufficient but today I'm told calcium tablets and vit b 12 injections by a friend of a friend. Is that true??
Keep up the good work with the pre op diet folks

Yes, good luck andy

How's everyone getting on with the pre op diet?? I'm bored already!!! But doing ok with it so far. Surprised myself that I'm getting milk down as I hate milk but it's just easier. Need to find some yogurts without high sugar content though!
The best I can find are weight watchers and I've searched high and low. The fromage fraud with the fruit layer are lower than the actual plain yoghurt a which I find interesting.
Let me know if you find anymore though please.

Hi all! Great to see a few new November surgeries. Hi Sally. Hi Andy.

I'm with you Mrs N. Getting anxious about the first few weeks post-op. I've been reading the experiences of the September crowd. Not sure if it's a good thing to see others experiences or if I'm just winding myself up. I haven't started my LRD officially but I'm practicing. Lol. Trying to be more mindful about what I eat and keeping a food diary on MyFitnessPal. I'm struggling to keep below 1500 cal. Goodness knows what it will be like in 800! Unfortunately I'm travelling for work for the first week of the LRD. Not sure how I'm going to hide the fact that I'm eating nothing. LRD starts on the 7th - just 10 days so shouldn't moan.

Thinking about you want2b3. Not long now. Hope you got that packing done. ;0)

I've been having the skyr yogurt but I find them too creamy really.

The best I can find are weight watchers and I've searched high and low. The fromage fraud with the fruit layer are lower than the actual plain yoghurt a which I find interesting.
Let me know if you find anymore though please.

Arla Skyr Natural 450G
Any 2 for £2.50Offer valid for delivery from 26/10/2016 until 15/11/2016
£1.80(£0.40/100g)

Add to basket
Quantity

Product information
Description

Fat Free Icelandic Style Strained Yogurt

For hundreds of years Icelanders have enjoyed the nutritious benefits of skyr (pronounced 'skee-er') as part of their daily diet. Carefully strained to create a delicious, silky texture, it's low in fat and sugar, but high in protein. With all natural ingredients, It's the Icelandic Super Yogurt.

Arla Farmer Owned
As Arla is farmer owned, you can trust all of our natural dairy products are made with passion and care.

Pack Size: 450g

• Fat free
  • Reduced sugar
  • High protein
  • Contains no artificial colours or flavours
  • Fat free
  • Reduced sugar
  • High protein
Information
Ingredients:
Natural skyr Yogurt (Milk)

Storage:
  • Keep refrigerated.
  • Use within 3 days after opening.
  • Do not exceed use by date.
  • For use by date see top of pack.
Country of Origin:
Germany

Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany

Additives:
  • Free From Artificial Colours
    Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and Address:
Produced for:
Arla Foods Ltd,
Leeds,
LS10 1AB.

Return To:
Arla Foods Ltd,
Leeds,
LS10 1AB.
If you'd like to know more about Arla, call us on 0845 600 6688

Net Contents:
450 Grams ℮

Nutrition
Nutrition
Typical Values Typical Values Per 100g Per 150g Serving
Energy
275kJ 413kJ
- 65kcal 98kcal
Fat 0.2g 0.3g
Of which saturates 0.1g 0.2g
Carbohydrate 4g 6g
Of which sugars 4g 6g
Fibre 0g 0g
Protein 11g 16.5g
Salt 0.14g 0.21g

Total 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt 500G
Save 40p Was £2.40 Now £2.00Offer valid for delivery from 26/10/2016 until 15/11/2016
Delivering the freshest food to your door- Find out more >

Product properties
  • Vegetarian.jpg
£2.00(£0.40/100g)

Add to basket
Quantity

Product information
Description

Natural Fat Free Greek Recipe Strained Yoghurt

For more delicious recipe ideas, visit our website uk.fage.eu or search online for our recipe book.

Full of fresh, tasty ideas with FAGE Total yoghurt. Available online and in all good bookshops.

Fage #1 yoghurt in Greece
(pronounced: Fa-yeh!)

Pack Size: 500g

• Fat free
  • High in protein
  • A strained yoghurt
  • A good source of calcium
  • Vegetarian Society approved
  • Fat free
  • High in protein
  • A good source of calcium
Information
Ingredients:
Pasteurised Skimmed Milk, Live Active Yoghurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus, L. Casei)

Storage:
  • Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze
  • Once opened consume within 5 days.
  • Do not exceed Use By date.
Preparation and Usage:
Enjoy our Fage Total 0% yoghurt plain or with fresh fruit and toppings of your choice.
Fage Total 0% yoghurt is a delicious alternative to cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese and sour cream.
It can be used in preparing cold, hot, sweet and savoury recipes

Please see individual pack for recipe

Return To:
Fage U.K. Limited,
PO Box 20425,
London,
SW1V 1WG.
uk.fage.eu

Distributor Address:
Fage U.K. Limited,
PO Box 20425,
London,
SW1V 1WG.

Net Contents:
500 Grams ℮

Nutrition
Nutrition
Typical Values Typical Values per 100g
Energy
243 kJ (57 kcal)
Fat 0 g
of which saturates 0 g
Carbohydrate 4 g
of which sugars 4 g
Protein 10.3 g
Salt 0.1 g
Calcium 120 mg
%NRV* 15%
*Nutrient Reference Values

eo Valley 0% Fat Greek Style Natural Yoghurt 450G
Product properties
  • Vegetarian.jpg
£1.70(£0.38/100g)

Add to basket
Quantity

Product information
Description

Fat Free Greek Style Natural Yogurt

Design: Big Fish®

Collect 10 yeokens with this pot

Yeokens = fab discounts & freebies on our website.

The more you collect, the more rewards you earn

Start collecting them at yeovalley.co.uk/yeokens

UK, 18+. See inside or yeovalley.co.uk/yeokens for details.

Pack Size: 450g

• Proper organic bio live yeogurt
  • 0% fat
  • Thick & creamy
  • No added sugar - this yogurt contains only milk's naturally occurring sugar (lactose)
  • Suitable for vegetarians
  • No added sugar
Information
Ingredients:
Organic Fat Free Greek Style Natural Yogurt (Milk), Milk Protein, Contains the following live cultures: Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Streptococcus Thermophilus & Lactobacillus Acidphilus

Storage:
  • Please keep refrigerated. Once opened, eat within 3 days.
  • For 'Use By' Date, See Lid.
Place of Provenance:
Made in the West Country

Recycling Info:
  • Plastic - Check Local Recycling Pot
    Card - Widely Recycled Sleeve
Name and Address:
Yeo Valley,
Blagdon,
North Somerset,
BS40 7YE.

Return To:
Yeo Valley,
Blagdon,
North Somerset,
BS40 7YE.
yeovalley.co.uk

Net Contents:
450 Grams ℮

Nutrition
Nutrition
Typical Values Typical Values Per 100g
Energy
228kJ/54kcal
Fat 0g
of which saturates 0g
Carbohydrate 5.4g
of which sugars 5.4g
Protein 7.6g
Salt* 0.18g
Calcium 177mg†
*Salt content is entirely due to naturally occurring sodium -
†22% of the Nutrient Reference Value (800mg/day)

Back