• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Omg Omg Omg!!!

Last month I wrote about my eldest daughter having IVF and how it hadn't worked. Well...... apparently that was just implantation bleeding and she went for an early scan today ...... and she's having TWINS!!!!!!!!! Due late November. I am so over the moon, I can't tell you!

Just had to tell you all! Keep your fingers crossed that it goes well please :family2: xx

CONGRATULATIONS to you all, new babies how exciting .
Hope all goes well. xx

ooo!!!! thats fantastic! I hope everything goes really well for her and she doesnt uffer from too much morning sickness!!!

.x.

congratulations to you all, Hope all goes well

Thanks everyone. We know it's still early days, but we are all just so excited. My other daughter has had 7 rounds of IVF - all unsuccessful - so this is even more poignant.

Anyone who is inclined to say a little prayer would be gratefully accepted xx

how fantastic for both your daughter and you
congratulations all the very best for all
regards steve

I can't say how thrilled I am for you and especially your daughter. Wonderful news!

Oh wow , that is such great news. CONGRATULATIONS :553::553:

Congrats hun, being a Nana is fabby:553::553::553:

Oh wow, that is fantastic news, just think how much more energy you will have to run around with the twins. I really hope all goes well.
Bunny x

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What wonderful news.

Congratulations to all of you.

xxx

OMG that is excellent news, congratulations xxx
I was so gutted for you all when you thought it hadnt worked. I cant explain just how thrilled for you all I am (as a woman with fertility issues herself) I am just sooooo tickled for you all.
I will keep you all in my prayers and will pray for the safe arrival of those gorgeous twins xx
Again, congratulations xxx
Steph xx

Back