• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG Yay, so happy

miss jelly tot

Neeeeds to get to target!
Im so excited, like a kid at christmas. :D:D I had a letter back from my PCT this morning and they have said yes to funding for an abdominalplasty. I really thought It would be a no so very happy. Not even sure what happens next lol

wow thats brill news well done you :D

Brilliant news, any idea how long you'll wait for your operation? xx

Thank you everone for your comments, I still cant quite believe it. I dont think the 'operation' thought has sunk in yet, perhaps then I might be nervous.

Brilliant news, any idea how long you'll wait for your operation? xx
I have no idea? Apparently now my Dr refers me and I book to see a PS via the NHS wesbite. I can choose which ever hospital I like or so the secretary said. So I think it depends on that hospitals waiting list.

OMG well done. How did you manage that?
Im not quite sure lol. I have a fab Dr :D who has been with me through my weight loss. I have been at target for 8 months and have trouble with a sore belly button...wont go into details:eek:. I spoke to my Dr about my horrible skin about a year ago. Plucked up the courage to ask her again 3 weeks ago and she wrote to the PCT the next day. I then had a letter yesterday saying they would approve funding. I'm so lucky as I have read so many posts where others have to see psychiatrist and PS and still get nowhere.

I wil keep you posted :D x

P.S it there a thanks button on here anywhere?

There is a Thanks button but you may need more posts under your belt to have access to it....

Get posting girl whoooo xx

That's fantastic news!

thats fantastic news hun, congratulations xx

Update

Managed to get my appoinment moved to today and everything went well. PS was lovely agreed i need it doing and was happy to put me on the waiting list. He went through all the complications which frighened me a bit but I think they could happen in any surgery unfortunately :(
8-12 weeks waiting now :eek: Time is going so fast!

Whey Jelly Tot you will have to change your name after.

Well done.:)

Back