• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG Yay, so happy

excellant news hun wish my pct would fund but apparently they won't however will bring it up next time i see surgeon, :sigh:

Morning Hunni

Glad that I am the first of your previous minis mates to come and see you on your new home - fantastic
Well done on yesterday and now the time will absolutely fly by - bet you can't wait ...

You have done so well and I am so proud of all that you have achieved

Have a great day - Miss Cloud 9

T
xx

I am here too - thanks for the invite and I cant believe how close this is for you now :):)

You have done so well and I am so proud of all that you have achieved
Ahhh thank you for the lovely words

I cant believe how close this is for you now :):)
I know now im getting a bit more nervous, although I know how lucky I have been to be offered it.

excellant news hun wish my pct would fund but apparently they won't however will bring it up next time i see surgeon, :sigh:
Oh no, do they do it for medical conditions though or not at all? Mine is more medical than cosmetic.

Forgot to say that the PS said they only keep you in over night now :eek: rather than 7 days. They let you out with the drains in! Not sure if I like the idea of that but at least being at home I will be more comfy althought there will be no peace and quiet with the kids about.
Also hes not going to touch my muscles if he doesn't need to, which im relived about as recovery time is longer if he does. I havent a clue in weight how much skin hes going to take as hes going below my c-section scar up to above my belly button, thats alot of tummy!

whooo - not too sure that I like the sound of coming home with the drains in but they must think it is safe or they wouldn't do it...

You will do brilliantly hunni - can hardly wait and its not even me that it is happening to..

Have a great day mate

T
x

oh drains
but the thinking is you are used to the germs in your own home and in hosptial people bring in alsorts - your body has immunity to those bugs it knows about

now just keep fingers crossed you get a cancellation and not have too long to worry :)

oh drains
but the thinking is you are used to the germs in your own home and in hosptial people bring in alsorts - your body has immunity to those bugs it knows about
I never thought of it like that thanks H. :D I have also read to wash your tummy with antibacterical soap before you go in to try and stop the bugs when they operate. Not sure if that actually helps though :confused:

Thanks MF. OH is still recovering from his arm surgery so im looking after him, the kids, the house, work and the driving. Nothing new there then;)

Hope everyone is doing ok x

I think you need to do as much as you can to avoid bugs, so hand gels etc... I took everything in when I had DS2 and the suite I had was spotless - but I still used my own stuff - better to be safe than sorry eh !!

Have a great day mate - you are sounding really positive

T
x

Yep I too would take ALL my own stuff :):) and even kidney transplant patients are sent home much earlier and in the hospital my friend attends the infection rates are coming right down :):)

hope family life settles soon

Hi all, I been so busy and have my CWPC course on Wednesday, so been thinking about that non stop.

Thanks MF and H, I will pack all my cleaning materials. When I went in before they put me in one room to start with and transfered me to another after my op. Just my luck to scrub a room then end up in a dirty one lol.

Waiting for the appointment date letter seems like its taking forever. Ive worked out it can come anytime before the beginning of July and thats ages away :-(
Hope everyone is Ok and I will try and catch up with diaries tomorrow x

hiya hunni

Thanks for popping into my diary..

Hope you are well and thanks for the congrats on my 2lbs loss - pretty crap really but I did fall off the wagon for 4 days last week... boo hoo

T
x

Morning Hunni

Hope that you have had a good weekend - I am restarting on SW today - sick of being deprived of food

Have a good one

T
x

Hi T. Thanks for posting and your kind comments. I have been so busy and cant think of anything else except my exam paper at the moment. It can be up to 2 weeks before I hear and I'm worried I may not pass.
I did ring the hospital the other day and they said my op wont be until at least the end of June maybe the begining of July! Thats ages away :sigh:
Will have a look at your diary and catch up on SW:D x

Back