• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG Yay, so happy

Morning JT

How are you today ? and what are your plans for the weekend

BTW - June will be here before you know it mate

T
x

Thanks Mandy, seems like ages ago I approached my Dr. Hope you get on ok, you will have to let us know how it goes.
We are under Lincolnshire PCT. The link is NHS Lincolnshire Home

Oh ok, I come under North Lincs PCT I think it depends on where in Lincolnshire you live....and I think Gainsborough comes under North East Lincolnshire PCT.

I will let you know what they say when I find out.

Good luck and again congratulations hunny

Mandy

Afternoon Dude

Hope that you are ok and have had a good weekend - how are you preparing for your surgery ? is there anything in particular you need to do - God I am so nosy...

T
x

Oh ok, I come under North Lincs PCT I think it depends on where in Lincolnshire you live....and I think Gainsborough comes under North East Lincolnshire PCT.
Gosh didnt realise that there was so many! Just seen your PCTs website and there is more info on there than on my PCTs. Good Luck!
is there anything in particular you need to do - God I am so nosy...
Lol MF. What I do need to do is get a date! They only give you a couple of weeks notice which is fine as long as you dont have kids, a job, holiday, other people to plan around, pets, plants to water....;)
I'm just sat waiting :sigh: Hope your ok?

Thanks lotsabeefy and well done on your weight, loss

Hiya Bud - yeah I am fine thanks - just getting back into the swing of SW again, but other than that I am fine ...

Hope that you get your date quickly - Don't think that I could be as patient as you - or are you pulling your hair out in secret ?

Have a great day mate

T
x

Hi MF, ive been on holiday so not had the internet. Im still waiting but at the mo happy to sit tight as I passed my exam. Yay! Got so much going on that I can wait a little longer x

Oh mate - well done on the exam - congratulations

And good news with the holiday - where have you been ?

We are heading up to the Lakes on Friday with the boys for half term so really looking forward to that..

Any idea if my area does plastic surgery after a gastric bypass? I come under princess royal farnborough in kent, thanks xxx

Morning MF hope you have a lovely time away.

Lisa, Im not sure you would have to find out what PCT you are under. Well done on your weight loss you look fab!

Morning Hunni

Yeah had a great time thanks - weather was fantastic and did loads of walking etc with the boys and doggie so good times were had by all !

Hope you are ok mate

T
x

Hiya bud

Hope all is ok with you and yours ?

I have been back to Slimming World this lunchtime - just what am I like ??

Have a great day

T
x

Hi MF, just really busy with the business. I just dont get time any more. Hope your ok?
Quick update I rang the hospital and they think my date will be the begining of August. They will confirm in a couple of weeks. Ohhh things are starting to happen now :eek:

oh mate - I am so excited for you - fingers crossed that everything works out ok

And yayyy with the Business - well done you

T
x

Back