• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Only 7 days to go :)))

I think it depends at what stage your at with your band I average between 100-1200 cals a day now some days more some less. X

I'm so glad it's around 1000 that's still plenty of food I guess I was imagining a life on 3 to 5 spoons of food a day. But 1000 cals would be a good amount with room for variety.

Good luck Badger!! You are about to start an amazing journey.....it's tough but so worth it!!! Good luck with the op and get plenty of rest afterwards xxx

Thanx guy, It's been a doddle so far compare to what I mentally prepared myself for. The Countess Of Chester staff are amazing only good things so far. 2nd nights sleep of my 3 to be had any min then home can't wait for my armchair... They put you straight on purée here no liquid 2 week for me ")

Badger pink so glad everything went well and ur feeling good! Hope u get home soon! The first few weeks were hard for me but I'm feeling so great now and I wouldn't know I've had anything done now. Best thing ever! X

Back home and doing good well when I eventually got on my own toilet the wind finally escaped lol. Really tired and taking it steady glad to sleep in my own bed tonight. Thanks gals xx

bet your glad the wind is coming out now plenty of rest and baby steps for a good recovery

Back home and doing good well when I eventually got on my own toilet the wind finally escaped lol. Really tired and taking it steady glad to sleep in my own bed tonight. Thanks gals xx

Bet your glad to be home :) the next few weeks will fly by.. I'm like Fee, really don't feel like have had op now :)) xx

Well the weight loss has started again after a few weeks stall... Am now Just under the 19 stone mark :) am sure the neighbours must of wondered what all the shouting was when I got on the scales... At my heaviest was just over 23 stone so to today be 18.13 feels amazing x

Well the weight loss has started again after a few weeks stall... Am now Just under the 19 stone mark :) am sure the neighbours must of wondered what all the shouting was when I got on the scales... At my heaviest was just over 23 stone so to today be 18.13 feels amazing x[/QUOTE
Wow well done Cat that's impressive I am mentally prepared for stalls I think . I'm gonna send my scales away maybe put them in the boot of the car and just do it monthly. I didn't really get the boost of a pre-op diet loss I think I just lost 1.5kg from Friday -Wednesday. Not sure il make the support group this month but will Defo try next months x

Your probably not going to be feeling up to it this month.. I'm going to go, could do with the support. The stall was awful, even though I was expecting it I was still thinking I was doing something wrong. Even phoned dietician for reassurance. How are you feeling now? Still really early days xx

I'm feeling good, just a little pain with my large port site when moving and stretching. A little difficulty getting up and down. And quite tired it comes on after meds( codeine) and after eating. So I've been cat napping a lot. I'm feeling a lot better than I thought i would. Bless you I can imagine it feels soul destroying knowing your on min meals/calories and nothing shifting I guess all you can do is push thru it and give your body time to catch up add more cals maybe?? It's good there is somewhere to get the support. Il be there next month Xx

Last edited:
Congrats on the loss Cat and glad to hear things are looking much better for you now. I'm a regular staller and I think it's just our bodies way of readjusting itself and taking a breather from losing.

Well lost 1.5lb this week so on my way to getting out of the 20's!
Not been feeling too great suddenly I can only eat a few mouthfuls of food and after most meals withing half hour I get really bad stomach cramps and explosive diarrhoea (sorry!) then really bad wind! I'm to worried to eat if I'm going out in case I have to make a toilet dash!

I can also hear my stomach making really loudly noises up in to my throat it sounds like I've swallowed a frog! May give Derby a ring tomorrow as everything I eat at the moment aggravates it :/

i had this at the beginning when i had my band done and when i went back onto liquids after a fill i think its just our bodies adjusting. x maybe try eating slower, ive found that helps x

Back