• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Only 7 days to go :)))

Yes good point I was saying the other day I do struggle to take the 20 to 30 mins to eat as they say you have to. Usually only 10 to 15 mins. So I must chew more and take my time x

Fee if they give you any answers please share, as I too have suddenly started to struggle as well and we had our ops the same week, I've been fine up till about a week ago and since then I too have terrible pain about half an hour after eating and constant explosive episodes on the toilet, usually within 5 minutes of waking in the morning!

My restriction has increased over past couple of days? Is it due to drop in temperature? Yesterday everything I tried putting in came back in a load of slime and today can't even get a cuppa in. Not got the Diarrhoea though.

Last time I spoke to dietician she did say some people get more restriction when the weather is colder. How are things with you now? All good I hope xx

Oh how strange!!! Hope it's short lived for you. I'm really good, only a slight stitch type pain when I move about. Eating drinking well, sleepy still, no pain meds and healing nicely. Lost 15pounds since op day ") guess that's my big loss as I only had 5 days pre op. So all in all good Thank you xx

Oh how strange!!! Hope it's short lived for you. I'm really good, only a slight stitch type pain when I move about. Eating drinking well, sleepy still, no pain meds and healing nicely. Lost 15pounds since op day ") guess that's my big loss as I only had 5 days pre op. So all in all good Thank you xx

Wow Badger pink sounds like you are doing brilliant! And the loss u have had is amazing! X

Fee if they give you any answers please share, as I too have suddenly started to struggle as well and we had our ops the same week, I've been fine up till about a week ago and since then I too have terrible pain about half an hour after eating and constant explosive episodes on the toilet, usually within 5 minutes of waking in the morning!

Hi,may I say welcome to the losers bench,I used to wake up in a morni.g with terrible tummyache and explosive episodes has you say,it does ease up, I also tend to eat a meal in 15min flat,I found it very hard to eat mashed potatoes,so just kept to milk and yogs. At present I should be on the crispy stage but moved up to normal eating.
I've found I can eat a spoonfulls of rice or pasta and its filling.
All the best with your weight loss journey.
Bigbeefybuilder x

Hi,may I say welcome to the losers bench,I used to wake up in a morni.g with terrible tummyache and explosive episodes has you say,it does ease up, I also tend to eat a meal in 15min flat,I found it very hard to eat mashed potatoes,so just kept to milk and yogs. At present I should be on the crispy stage but moved up to normal eating. I've found I can eat a spoonfulls of rice or pasta and its filling. All the best with your weight loss journey. Bigbeefybuilder x

Was wondering where you had gone to, how are you getting on with everything now? How's the weight loss going? Xx

Was wondering where you had gone to, how are you getting on with everything now? How's the weight loss going? Xx

I've been watching the forum I'm ok tnks,weight loss from 31st Oct I was 147.50kg now 120.2 so its great,I feel the horrible pain just after eating been told it the stomach and throat that's healing,its like the pain you get when you've got stomach cramp,the drs say it's normal,my lower port hole was hurting for a while,and I had a dent in my tummy but that's ok. It's a great feeling allways pulling my joggers up.
Every ones diffrent,I can eat rice and pasta.
How are you?
BoB z

I've been watching the forum I'm ok tnks,weight loss from 31st Oct I was 147.50kg now 120.2 so its great,I feel the horrible pain just after eating been told it the stomach and throat that's healing,its like the pain you get when you've got stomach cramp,the drs say it's normal,my lower port hole was hurting for a while,and I had a dent in my tummy but that's ok. It's a great feeling allways pulling my joggers up. Every ones diffrent,I can eat rice and pasta. How are you? BoB z

Glad your getting sorted and weight loss is amazing :) I've lost just over 3 stone so not complaining.. Had a massive stall but it's coming off again now though. I can eat pasta but there is not a chance of rice, I've tried it loads of times so just giving up now. I can't eat white bread or scrambled eggs either. Glad to here your doing good x

Glad your getting sorted and weight loss is amazing :) I've lost just over 3 stone so not complaining.. Had a massive stall but it's coming off again now though. I can eat pasta but there is not a chance of rice, I've tried it loads of times so just giving up now. I can't eat white bread or scrambled eggs either. Glad to here your doing good x

we all doing really great! I can eat bread rice but only a little noodles and eggs are fine but pasta gives me serious gut rot! it's agony then I get bad runs! shame cos it was one of my favourite food!
went to sainsbury yest and tried on a size 22 pair of jeans and they were too big so had get a 20! even got a top and fits lovely! seems strange not have to dig to the back for the biggest size! x

we all doing really great! I can eat bread rice but only a little noodles and eggs are fine but pasta gives me serious gut rot! it's agony then I get bad runs! shame cos it was one of my favourite food! went to sainsbury yest and tried on a size 22 pair of jeans and they were too big so had get a 20! even got a top and fits lovely! seems strange not have to dig to the back for the biggest size! x

Fee that it brill, I'm still a 22 bottoms and a 20 top, it's my thighs that stop me being a 20! Bottoms though.. Ha ha
I can't wait to be able to go clothes shopping and walk past yours and Evans and go into normal shops!
Its weird how we can all tolerate different things, I'm fine with pasta but can only eat about 2 spoons and I'm full xx

Fee that it brill, I'm still a 22 bottoms and a 20 top, it's my thighs that stop me being a 20! Bottoms though.. Ha ha
I can't wait to be able to go clothes shopping and walk past yours and Evans and go into normal shops!
Its weird how we can all tolerate different things, I'm fine with pasta but can only eat about 2 spoons and I'm full xx

I just feel so excited! I can't wait till the summer! hoping to go alton towers and this time I won't be holding the bags! hopefully I'll be going into Nottingham Friday for some new tops everything is too big! I have this tops from yours with elasticated bottoms and I think I have them in every colour as they were comfy but now they just make me look really big and are massive! size 26 to28! I might eBay a few bits too as some stuff I hardly wore! xx

I just feel so excited! I can't wait till the summer! hoping to go alton towers and this time I won't be holding the bags! hopefully I'll be going into Nottingham Friday for some new tops everything is too big! I have this tops from yours with elasticated bottoms and I think I have them in every colour as they were comfy but now they just make me look really big and are massive! size 26 to28! I might eBay a few bits too as some stuff I hardly wore! xx

I'm really excited for the summer and Alton towers will be our first stop!! My daughter is planning it all.. I'm terrified, but am gonna do it. Its little things like last year we went Blackpool and I wouldn't go in the dungeons, and when we went in the tower there is a ride and I had to be shown where to walk to meet them when they got off, it was really embarrassing.

I would put them on ebay, they will be snapped up, we know from experience how difficult it is to get plus sizes xx

Give me the heads up when you eBay, I'm in a 26/28 at the mo and don't want to spend too much as will be too big in a month or so!

girls one of the best charity shops ive found for clothing is british heart foundation ive had a lot of really nice stuff from there recently all label names too like river island etc x

i would be interested when you ebay also as im trying to get some smaller stuff ready for post op and im currently a 34/36 so 26/28 will do me prob for summer

Back