• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oodles' Weekly Weigh In

Pmsl Tracey stop it!

Hahaha I bloody hope so !
Omg we are so bad :)

You lot are outrageous lol!!

Well what can I say. The wobbles were... No issue. :p

Had a lovely weekend, was out all day yesterday, cooked a lot (he cooked - I'm useless) and I ate like real people's food. Breakfast, dinner, and almost a real portion. I'm really happy with my eating this weekend!

He's going home today, sad face. And I won't see him for the next two weekends! But hopefully will see him mid week at some point.

Sooooo that's that I guess!! :cool:

Good morning !
I'm so glad your weekend went well hubba hubba !
Seriously though I am pleased you made the jump and got through your nerves .. There will be no stopping you now !
Hugs
Xxxxx

Did you say "sorry love, I need to put you down for a while. There's a load of women taking bets on whether I'd get my end away this weekend and I need to update them." :p
I'm so glad it all went well, way to go Oodles!

Ok he's gone now. It was just nice that he accepted me and it wasn't an issue. I forgot about the babydoll!! He just wasn't bothered. And yesterday was so nice walking round like a couple and doing normal things like going to the supermarket and cooking. Not sure we're a couple yet but we might be a step closer. We're relaxed around each other, had a small jokey argument this morning which was good. He does have opinions! Even if they're wrong lol. So we'll see how it goes!

But I see the differences in me compared to my last relationship. We did a lot of walking yesterday, went to a beer garden, and I was happy walking round, parking outside of town and walking in without getting out of breath, sat in beer garden without worrying about the wooden benches. Feeling like a normal person. I'm not going to tell him about my operation at all. He doesn't eat huge portions but grazes mostly, so I was able to eat most of the meals and just not snack, and I was fine. Plus he eats quite healthily so lots of veg which was easy for me to get down. I didn't feel I was an embarrassment to him which I have felt before with previous boys. Really nice!!

Roflll Fee !, Hahahaha ! :):):)

Awww oodles , I. Annoy imagine why you think you'd be an embarrassment to anyone ..
I'm so pleased you had a good day out .. Oh how I love those first week/months of a new relationship .. The butterflies and excitement ..sigh ..
I still do get the butterflies when I see hubby sometimes , especially when he's in a good playful mood ..
Anyway .. I cannot wait for the next instalment of this budding romance :)

I am so so glad it went well x

Ta loves. Seeing him tomorrow so we'll see how it goes. Tbh I'm not feeling the love today BUT I can't tell if it's cos I'm really annoyed or if it's cos I'm hormonal. I took those pills to delay my totm last week (Mother Nature ain't spooling my fun!) and it's come today. So I decided to blame all my angst on that.

Isn't it weird how we have to become reacquainted with every day life? In the past few weeks I've been on emotional rollercoasters where boys are concerned, and I'm feeling like I'm experiencing everything for the first time. I don't know what to do next. But it's ok.

And I'm still coming to terms with the effect my totm has on me - am I really upset or am I due on? Why is it impossible for me to stop eating biscuits? Am I really fuming or not? It's been so long since I've had this as a regular occurrence I'm just not sure what's my personality and what's my hormones one week out of every four.

I feel I'm getting to know how to live my life again and it's so weird. But it's exactly what I wanted from this whole thing.

I'm two weeks away from my surgiversary so I'll do a proper post on it then :)

I know hormones can have a lot bigger impact than we think. When I had the implant a few years ago it sent me properly crazy for the first 6 weeks. I was exploding over nothing, bursting into hysterical tears and basically a nightmare to live with. It was horrible. I think you do the right thing waiting to see how you feel after TOTM x

I hope today is a bit better? I do think women cop for way too much crap and a lot of it is those flipping hormones!

I feel a bit meh today, but I'm really pleased that I get to see him tonight to see if I'm going mad or not! When I said before that men have the power to control your life I meant just this: I get a text, I'm happy. I don't: I'm sad. One piece of communication and it changes my whole mood. Perhaps long distance just isn't right for me! I'm obviously more needy than I thought. I much prefer being dead inside ;)

But being dead on the inside means less :banana_dancer:!

Oh! And I haven't weighed myself in ages but according to my mum's scales I've lost another 2lb. And am edging ever closer to size 14 territory. I think after I've moved I'm going to start exercise to tone and build up some muscle.

Back