• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op booked 2nd October!!!

Stacey has a super helpful blog and recipes, Bear which thread was the link in now???

xxx

Gemma wowser on weight loss, excellent work my dear x

Joined the gym today guys got my first day there Monday and induction Tuesday which I must say I'm not looking forward too at all ? but I am looking forward too getting fit and losing the weight I've joined with my fella and my 2 little ones who will be going to the crèche while I workout then I will be taking them swimming also ? not that I want to rush into a swimming dossier but I want to block that bit and enjoy time with my kids but I won't lie I will find that hard once I'm in the water fine but till then I'll just have to get on with it

How are the mushies going Gemma? Its fab to eat tasty food again isn't it? I had curry sauce earlier, the dietician said anything you can mask with a fork Have you had those fish with lime that come in a rip top packet? They are lush, mashed with a bit of low fat mayo! Good luck x

I've not ive tried the tuna infusion with chilli and garlic it's heaven also I've had king prawns but chewed them too mush :) I am enjoying eating again I must say also my head still wants too eat a massive plate or bowl full xxx

Back