• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op booked 2nd October!!!

fab news your ok.....keeprested and keep in touch xxx im now pooping my pants xxx

I'm up been discharged shattered and tiny be sore but that's to be expected :). I had a small band fitted with 4ml popped in which I was shocked at as I didn't think I'd be getting none I wonder why he's given me a fill :/

Cannot believe I'm banded guys it all happened so quick with a 2 week turn around from my first appointment and booking to being here it's just starting to sink in that I'm banned :D

When did you say your going in hun my brains still abit slow lol sorry xxx

Congrats. Not sure why some docs fill during the op and some don't!

me...oh i fly out Monday and have sleeve Tuesday......fliiiipppppiiinnnngggggg heck!

oh my days.......1 more weekend and then my new beginnings begin!

xxxxx

holder your horses Kursty.... im not quite there yet.....i can see the last bend before the finish line. flying out Monday for op Tuesday.....
xx

Pretty much the same as the first day LOL bless you sweetheart just get plenty of rest and keep up the fluids x x x x x
Trying to think back my wind came back with vengeance day 3 or 4 and i felt pretty miserable but it soon fly's by hunni .......... everyday your better than the day before. Every morning i woke and thought 'thats it, today is better than yesterday..yesterday is the worst i'm ever going to feel'
HUgs x x x xx

How you doing?

I was fine with the band and wind pain. I just remember being exhausted, not sure coz it was the general and they take it out of me, or if it was the fact I'd hardly touch 200-800 kcal's from a massive 2500-4500kcal I could usually force into my body...

Take one day at a time and stick stick stick to the rules is my main advice, the secondly be patient, all will fall into place soon ;-)

Pretty much the same as the first day LOL bless you sweetheart just get plenty of rest and keep up the fluids x x x x x Trying to think back my wind came back with vengeance day 3 or 4 and i felt pretty miserable but it soon fly's by hunni .......... everyday your better than the day before. Every morning i woke and thought 'thats it, today is better than yesterday..yesterday is the worst i'm ever going to feel' HUgs x x x xx

Wind has been rising it's head it did last night and I wasn't sure if it was hunger tightness in my band or wind lol it was bothering me as I didn't know what the feeling was.

All new and I will learn all these diff feelings and get to know what they are xxx

Thanks for the hugs xx

How you doing? I was fine with the band and wind pain. I just remember being exhausted, not sure coz it was the general and they take it out of me, or if it was the fact I'd hardly touch 200-800 kcal's from a massive 2500-4500kcal I could usually force into my body... Take one day at a time and stick stick stick to the rules is my main advice, the secondly be patient, all will fall into place soon ;-)

Banded what rules I haven't been given any at all just a booklet too read :/ xx

So have u been told about liquid phase ? Soft phase? And then normal foods?

From then you go
To 20/20/20 or 20/30/20 eating. I eat off a side plate only and for no longer than 20 minutes , I chew my food 20 times and take 20 seconds minimum till the next bite goes in . I also adapted this and make sure my foods 20pwnce size on my fork.... I was guilty early on of eating big bites and wondered why I was struggling to swallow and getting so much slime... Yehhhh I used to shove it all in... The rules are the way to successful banding definatly . Don't deprive yourself either if nice things - just limit them totally.

You will do great - it's early days ;-) xx

So have u been told about liquid phase ? Soft phase? And then normal foods? From then you go To 20/20/20 or 20/30/20 eating. I eat off a side plate only and for no longer than 20 minutes , I chew my food 20 times and take 20 seconds minimum till the next bite goes in . I also adapted this and make sure my foods 20pwnce size on my fork.... I was guilty early on of eating big bites and wondered why I was struggling to swallow and getting so much slime... Yehhhh I used to shove it all in... The rules are the way to successful banding definatly . Don't deprive yourself either if nice things - just limit them totally. You will do great - it's early days ;-) xx

I'm on liquid at the mo just told have what I can thro straw but all that's in book :)

How much weight have you lost banded hope I'm like you you look so well can't ever see me getting there tho :/ one day at a time at , I've just took my little frenchie for a walk round the block I shall do this once aday then next week build it upto twice aday really want to feel comf in public and not continually walk sucking my tummy in :( xxx

I'm on liquid at the mo just told have what I can thro straw but all that's in book :) How much weight have you lost banded hope I'm like you you look so well can't ever see me getting there tho :/ one day at a time at , I've just took my little frenchie for a walk round the block I shall do this once aday then next week build it upto twice aday really want to feel comf in public and not continually walk sucking my tummy in :( xxx

I never dreamed I'd loose beyond 5 st ( still 5lbs more to lose) but I never thought I'd get in size 8/10 noooo way.

Believe beyond your imagination and trust me if u use the band as a good tool to help you can achieve anything Gemma. I was just like you, I'd eat myself to sleep because I was so miserable, never went out , I was always the fat friend, It's changed my life in such a short time, 6 months , and it's just crazy, work hard everyday and if you are feeling down, just accept it for that day and tomorrow is a new day.... ;-)

If you need any help hola on here, it's amazing for support :) big big hugs... Your on the losers bench which is positive for once in our lives! ;-) ;-)

I never dreamed I'd loose beyond 5 st ( still 5lbs more to lose) but I never thought I'd get in size 8/10 noooo way. Believe beyond your imagination and trust me if u use the band as a good tool to help you can achieve anything Gemma. I was just like you, I'd eat myself to sleep because I was so miserable, never went out , I was always the fat friend, It's changed my life in such a short time, 6 months , and it's just crazy, work hard everyday and if you are feeling down, just accept it for that day and tomorrow is a new day.... ;-) If you need any help hola on here, it's amazing for support :) big big hugs... Your on the losers bench which is positive for once in our lives! ;-) ;-)

Banded how amazing have you done and my god a size 8/10 is a dream for me I'm so happy for you the feeling must truly be out of this world.

That's me the fat one you've a beautiful face so what if your big it suites you ect ect.

I'm going too look into getting a pair of tone up trainers not sure which as not a clue where too start lol
At never thought at the age of 26 I'd be banded xxxxx

You know what babe, 26 is a great age, I did it at 30, my surgeon was very much like your at a good age to change your life, your body etc, you've yoyo'd so it's not as of (we) have got to super obese where to get that big you do have to be able to consume some calories, he was very much like ... It will work well... I just never dreamed it would be this well.

Trust me, today we just had a roast- off a small plate, I ate a third and some days I'm like.... I wanna scoff that huge plate like my OH ,.. But would I want that in exchange for designer shops, fitting in a small, not at all. Babes, there are gonna be tough times ahead and you gotta make good choices mixed in with reality, having a glass of wine, that SMALL chocolate bar rather than the 250g bar we all know we used to have when we feel fat but once you start seeing the difference ... Say 3st -4st bracket you will feel amazing. I had such a slow slow start compared to others I knew who were sleeved and by passed and it was disheartening, but I told myself ... Girl it's your journey, it will all fall into place. It does. I promise. You will start to understand your triggers, your emotions and if you can find another channel to heal your wounds, you will just do fab! I have every faith in you- ESP at 26 !!!

Go girlie xx

Back